Chapter 60

Tracey's P.O.V

I sat on the couch with Harry watching X Factor. He stared at the screen like it was his life to study the tv show. I could tell he was nervous. I looked at his face and saw his brows furrowed. He had his face really seriously. I put my hand on his thigh and I could feel him relax under my touch. He looked at me and I smiled.

"Hey calm down Harry. I'm positive that you will do great at your audition."

"Thanks." He gave me a weak smile.

"So what are you going to sing for the audition??"

"Um... I will probably sing a Stevie Wonder song."

"Oh! Nice!"

"Are you gonna come to my audition?" He said quietly like he thought that I wasn't gonna come.

"Of Course Harry!" As soon as I finished that sentence I could feel throw up about to come up. I held it back down. I have been feeling really sick and I have been throwing up at 4 or 5 in the morning.

I don't understand it. I think I might have food poisoning. I've been feeling sick for the past few days. For the rest of the night, Harry and I spent it into room. He would sing to me and I would tell him how he did. He sounded amazing. That's what I told him too. He just finished and he stayed quiet.

"Harry. That was Beautiful! I'm positive you will win!"

"Thanks. What time is it?"

"Umm... It's midnight."

"Oh. Well I'm sorry for wasting your time." Harry shyly stared at the ground.

"No. It's Okay. I wasn't doing anything anyway so it's totally fine." I give him a smile. I then got up and stood in front of him. He looked in my eyes and I saw a twinkle in his eye like how it was before we broke up. I hugged him and then gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"W-w-why did you kiss my cheek?" He stuttered as he started to blush.

"Because I want to know that I have an effect on you. That I'm not just another girl."

"What effect?" He tried to act calmly but it wasn't working.

"When I put my hand on your arm, you flex and tense up." I did what I said and he flexed.

"When I put my arms around your neck, you get a twinkle in your eyes that say I love you or sometimes I'm sorry." I watched his eyes go soft and say I love you.

"When I put my hand on your thigh, you relax." I watched him relax as I put my hand on his thigh.

"When I kiss your cheek, you blush." I kiss his cheek and sure enough he blushed.

"When I kiss your jaw, You lean your head back as bite your lip. I watched him bite on his lip as I planted a soft kiss to his chiseled jaw line.

"And when I kiss your lips, you kiss back roughly but it is passionately and the kiss says that you don't want to ever let go and that I'm special to you and that I'm yours. Only." I kissed him and he did as I decribed. I pulled back and he smirked.

"You will forever be mine. Only."

"Yeah but what about Ashton."

"Dump him."

"I can't do that Harry. He doesn't even know about your party."

"So what. He doesn't need to know."

"I can't Harry. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'll wait for you."

"No I don't want you to wait for me."

"But I want to." He kissed me once more before walking out of my room and closing my door. I laid down and replayed our conversation in my head. I fell asleep quickly but of course woke

up to throw up at 4:37 am. I just decided to stay up so I took a shower.

After my shower I just threw on a pair of skinny jeans and an oversized hoodie with just a sports bra under it. I walked downstairs and ate some food. When I say down in the couch I heard Harry walk down. He sat next to me and kissed my cheek.

"What was that for?" I turned and looked at him.

"So I know that I have an effect on you." I blushed and smiled. He smiled to and then took my hand into his and he held it. It felt right. Felt like I was falling in love with him over again.

After that moment we got up and we drove to school. We pulled up in the parking lot and we said our goodbyes. The day flew by and so did the rest of the week. Next thing I know was that it was Friday and it was 3:30 in the morning and I was in the bathroom throwing up while Harry was getting dressed for his audition. It was at 5:30 and the drive to the arena was an hour drive.

Next thing I know is that we are leaving and Harry and I are sitting in the back holding hands while mom drives us to the arena.