Chapter 1

Tracey's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of a dog barking. It was my alarm sound for some reason. I shut it off and got dressed. I just wore a regular black under shirt and a flannel and my black skinny jeans and boots. I walked into the bathroom. Put my hair up into a ponytail then applied some mascara and some blush and lip gloss. I walked downstairs and I smelled bacon.

I looked into the kitchen and saw mom cooking it. She usually only cooks when she's happy. Why is she happy? It's fucking monday! Oh that's right moms boyfriend and his kid are coming over tonight. I hugged mom and kissed her cheek and then grabbed a piece of bacon.

"Have a good day at school Trace! I love you! When you get home tonight help me clean up a bit and dress nicely."

"I will mom! Bye!" I pretended to sound excited but I really wasn't. I was waited for the bus and got on the bus after another 10 minutes.

I sat down in my seat and plugged my headphones into my phone and tarted listening to Rolling Stone by Falling In Reverse. We got to school 30 minutes later. I walked to my locker. Halfway through the walk I saw him. I kept walking but kept looking at him and his crew. Let me introduce him and his crew.

Niall Horan: Irish blondie with braces. Soccer team co captain. Super cute but Makayla called dibs on him.

Liam Payne: British brunette with a little bit of a beard. Captain of the basketball team. Sabrina had dibs.

Zayn Malik: School rebel. British brunette with tattoos.

Louis Tomlinson: British brunette. Captain of the soccer team.

Eleanor.... whatever: Louis girlfriend. Captain of the girls soccer team.

Perrie Edwards: Zayn's girlfriend. Lead singer in her band Little mix.

Then their is him.

Harry Styles: British Brunette. Curly mop for hair. Dreamy green eyes. 5'11. Smells like gorgeousness. I've been in love with him ever since the 4th grade. We barely talk except for math since I sit next to him and we work on projects together.

He looked at me and I looked away. I then began to blush. I got to my locker and saw Sabrina and Makayla walking towards me. They waved as I grabbed my math book. 1st period is math. My favorite period. I walked up to them and said hello and told them about meeting my moms boyfriend. They said bye and walked away. I walked into class and sat down in my seat. Luckily Harry and I sit in the back.

He arrived 1 minute before the bell rang. He smiled at me and sat down. All of the sudden the teacher started talking.

"Now class you will be writing a paper with your partner and it has to be about a famous mathematician and it has to be a minimum of 2 pages. So talk about it with your partner."

I turned towards Harry and he flipped his hair. He then faced me.

"Hey Tracey. How are you?"

"Good. So... do you want me to come over after school so we can work on the project?"

"Umm.. Actually I have plans with my dad."

"Oh okay well we can work on it later."

"Yeah I'm sorry."

Soon class ended and I went to my next class. The rest of the day went by in a blur and I got on the bus. I got home soon and then helped mom clean.