Chapter 33

Harry's P.O.V

I was totally drunk off of my ass. All I knew was that I was single and that I was getting a blow job from some hot blonde. We soon walked out of the bathroom and we went back over to the table. Louis, Zayn, Liam were glaring at the blonde. I decided to talk to them but I had to send her off.

"Hey umm......"

"My name is Lindsey."

"Oh yeah sorry babe. Can you go get us some shots?"

"Sure thing." She turned my head and connected our lips. Her lips were so soft like Tracey's. Stop it Harry! You are single now and can have anyone you want! Leave her out of your mind. After making out for another minute or 2, she left.

Man she was hot! She was wearing a black dress that made her boobs, but and curves look amazing. And the way she swayed her hips was sexy. Louis snapped me out of my thoughts of Lindsey.

"Earth to Harry!"

"What?"

"How and why?"

"How and why what?"

"Umm... how and why hurt Tracey?"

"Oh she's not hurt. She's got any boy that she wants now. Same for me. And why is because I needed some space."

"Oh so you think it's okay to break up with her because you need some space! She is sitting at home crying!!!! While you're here fucking girls in the bathroom!"

"Oh she's not crying she is probably fucking some guy right now. I didn't fuck Lindsey. Well not yet."

"That's it you bastard." Louis slid out of his chair and lunged at me. He tackled me to the floor and then he punched me.

"How dare you treat and talk about Tracey like that you asshole!" Liam and Zayn pulled him off of me.

"I can say and do whatever I want to do! I'm a fucking grown up!"

Lindsey walked back over and handed me the shot of vodka. I downed it fast and she did too. I grabbed her hand and we walked out. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 9:48 pm. Louis drove us and I still had Lindsey. We started walking back to the house since it was only a block away.

Tracey's P.O.V

Makayla, Luke, and Niall left about two hours ago so it was only me and Ashton. We were sitting in the couch sharing a blanket since it was cold and playing truth or dare. It was my turn.

"Tracey truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to get a sharpie an allow me to draw a tattoo on you."

"Okay."

I grabbed a sharpie and handed it to him.

"Okay. Pull up the back of your shirt."

"Wow. We aren't even dating and you wanna see my back. That's a big step."

"Come on Trace."

"Hahaha. Okay."

I pulled up the back of my shirt and I felt the sharpie writing something on my back.

"What did you write?"

"Oh you'll see."

"Oh god. Did you write anything related to the words Ashton's butt or Ashton's penis?"

"No."

"Okay good."

We then started laughing well I started laughing at Ashton's girly laugh.

"Are you laughing at my laugh?"

"Maybe."

"Oh you're gonna pay."

He then pinned me down and started tickling my neck and sides.

"Okay I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"Laughing at your laugh." He stopped and I took a breath.

"Thank you."

All of the sudden Harry stumbled in with the bimbo from the picture. Oh great.