Chapter 59

Harry's P.O.V

I sat in my room listening to The 1975 angrily staring out the window. I was so upset, I just... UGH!! I can't even explain what happened.

*FLASHBACK TO LUNCH*

I sat in the lunch room with the boys, until I got a text from a random number.

From: Unknown

Hey there Harry. I miss you. Your brother and I wanted to let you know that we will be back and when we do get out of prison we are coming for you and that bitch. Watch your back. Love you. Kendall.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Seriously? How the fuck does she have a phone in jail! I swear if Kendall hurts Tracey I will break my promise and I will hit her and maybe even kill her. But then again she is still in prison with my stupid brother for another 10 years.

Then to make it worse Caroline and a few of the football players that sleep with Kendall and her skanks, made fun of me and got me pissed off. I feel super guilty to because I beat the crap out of Jackson because he wouldn't get the fuck out of my face.

I sat in my room waiting for Tracey to walk in and ask what's wrong. I'm surprised she didn't follow me upstairs. I closed my eyes and slowly let my music drain out my thoughts as I slipped into a peaceful sleep. I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking me. I opened my eyes slowly and saw I Tracey. I smiled and she spoke up.

"Hey Harry. Dinner is here. I ordered a pizza."

"Okay. Thanks." I sat up and she stood up. She smiled and then walked out. I got up and I walked downstairs. I grabbed a piece of pizza and sat down next to Tracey and watched the X factor. I was nervous for my audition in 3 days. I hope all goes well.