Chapter 14

Tracey's P.O.V

I was trying so hard to remember things. I was sitting in my bedroom right now. I got released from the hospital. I don't remember what happened but I know that I got a concussion. They said that I lost some memories but I will regain them sooner or later.

I was staring out the window drawing. I was drawing a girl with her back turned to you and she is holding hands with someone. At the bottom I wrote 'Baby be with me so happily.' in cursive and Happily was bolded with a black sharpie. I looked through my drawing and saw ones that I remember drawing. Their was one and it's a picture of a girl watching a guy and a girl kiss. At the top it says 'I'm half a heart without you.' I remember I drew that picture because I saw Harry and Caroline kissing that day and it broke my heart.

I then walked over to the window and sat on the seat in front of the window. I started singing a song. I don't know where I heard it but it was catchy.

Only half the blue sky.

Kinda there but not quite.

I'm walking around with just one shoe.

I'm half a heart with you.

I'm half a man at best.

With half an arrow through my chest.

I miss everything we do.

I'm half a heart without you.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock ok the door.

"Come in."

I turned around to see who it was and it was Harry. I still couldn't believe that I'm secretly dating him.

"Hey Tracey. How are ya feeling?"

"Good. I'm not in a lot of pain anymore."

"That's good. I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date tonight."

"Umm... Sure."

"Okay."

"Okay. I'll start getting ready."

I walked over to Harry and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His lips were so soft. Just like the first day we started dating. Wait? How am I remembering that? It's like the kiss brings back the memories of Harry and I. I thought about it and I remembered that day and I remember the time that we've been dating. I pulled away and I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For kissing me and making me remember us!"

"Wow! You remember us!!" He spun me around and i started laughing.

"Do you remember anything else? Like who hurt you?"

"No but I think they will come back quickly."

"So are we still going out?"

"Well we could always stay up here and strip down and lay in my bed and watch tv all day."

"Sounds good too."

Harry threw his shirt over his head and he then unbuckled his pants. He got out of those. He then laid down and waited for me to lay down. I took off my shirt and yoga pants and laid down next to Harry. He wrapped his as around my waist and I fell asleep. I woke up to the bright sun shining on my face. I rolled over and saw Harry gone. I then saw a note on he nightstand. I crawled over to the nightstand and read the note.

'Tracey,

Your mom and my dad came home. I told them that I put you in bed and that I was going to sleep. When you wake up you should come cuddle with me! Love you babe.

-H xx'

I got out of bed and I snuck into Harry's bedroom. Harry was asleep. I sat on the other side of the bed and looked at his room. I never really had seen his room before. It was nice and neat. A shelf full of books. A nice desk. And a brown leather journal. I wanted to read it but I knew Harry would get upset. I kissed him and got under the covers with him. He rolled over and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Mhm.. Good morning babe." His morning voice was so raspy and sexy.

"Good morning."

"What time is it?"

"I don't know and I don't care. All I know is that it is Friday and that The girls and guys are coming over."

"Okay what time?"

"Later tonight. And my mom and your dad left for work. So we are all alone."

"Ooh I like the sound of that."

I started laughing and so did Harry.