Chapter 21: Mature

Harry's P.O.V

Tracey was laying on the bed waiting for me. I was taking off my shirt. I got on top of her and I straddled her. She leaned up and kissed me. She then flipped us over so he was straddling me. I disconnected our lips and she pouted.

"Someone's eager."

"Shut up and kiss me."

I reconnected our lips and I flipped us over so I was on top. I started kissing her sweet spot and she started moaning my name.

"Harry...."

I then started moving down her body. I grabbed her boobs with my large hands and she gasped. I then got in between her legs. I slowly rubbed her sensitive spot and she arched her back. I then slid in 2 fingers and started moving in and out. She started moaning my name again.

"Harry...."

"Does it feel good baby?"

"Oh yeah...."

"Tell me what to do..."

"Faster."

I started moving in and out faster. She started breathing heavier and I could tell she was close.

"Harry..."

"Scream my name."

"Harry..."

"Almost there baby. Fuck! You're so wet for me!"

"Harry...!"

She soon released and was hyperventilating. I laid down next to her and she rolled on top of me.

"Now it's my turn to make you feel good."

She then started kissing my neck.

Tracey's P.O.V

I was straddling Harry and I was kissing his neck. I soon started bitting his ear. I then slowly planted kisses down his body. I kissed his abs and then I got to his sweats. I played with the waistband and I slowly pulled them down.

He was looking down at me and I was looking at him. I then slid his boxers off and admired his length. He smiled because he saw my reaction. I grabbed his length and started pumping. His chest was moving up and down.

"Faster."

I obeyed and moved faster. I then put my mouth around the head. I slowly moved up and down taking in his length or what I could take in. I started sucking faster and harder.

"Oh god Tracey!"

I then looked up at him and he looked at me. I batted my eyelashes at him.

"Damn that's so hot!"

I started sucking faster and faster.

"Almost their baby!"

He soon released in my mouth and I stopped. I laid down next to him and he smiled at me.

"For an innocent girl like you you do know how to pleasure a guy.'

"Was it good?"

"Babe. If you couldn't tell, That was the best blowjob and handjob I've ever gotten."

"Thanks."

We soon got under the covers and started making out. After making out for what seemed like hours we took a shower. Seperately. Harry wanted to take one together but I refused. As much as I wanted him too we just couldn't because it was starting to get later on in the day and mom and Des would be home soon.