Chapter 51

Ashton's P.O.V

I knew that Harry was having a party last night because Colette told me and I knew why Tracey wasn't here last night. It kind of confused me why Harry wouldn't want us there too but I understood I mean it would just be awkward!

I haven't heard from Tracey and I was starting to get worried. I had text her at least 20 times. I know I probably seem like a clingy boyfriend but I just want to know that she is okay. I mean for goodness sake I've been to one of Harry's birthday parties. The last time I went to one which was about 2 years ago, someone got lit on fire and then someone got hit by a car. I mean it's fucking crazy! It was the best night if my life but still.

Tracey's P.O.V

I wish that today wasn't a Sunday. Tomorrow is the start of school from Spring break. Only a month left of school until I graduate and go off to college. I was dreading going back tomorrow because I mean who the hell wants to go to school.

I woke up laying in Harry's arms. I woke up to the song Drunk by Ed Sheeran. I listened to the lyrics and thought about them.

I wanna be drunk when I wake up.

On the right side of the wrong bed.

I seriously did wake up on the right side but in the wrong bed. I slowly left the room an went downstairs. I went into the downstairs bathroom and saw no Louis. I then walked in the back yard and saw him asleep on a pool chair. Niall was wearing his Ray Bans and was groaning. Zayn was asleep in the grass.

"Hey Niall."

"Ugh! Does the sky always spin?"

"No. How about we go inside and I will make you some food?"

"Okay. Thanks Tracey."

"You're welcome." We walked inside and he sat on the kitchen counter.

"What do you want to eat??"

"Anything is fine."

"Okay." I pulled open a bag of Cheeto Puffs and handed it to him. I then made him a grilled Peanut Butter sandwich. My mom used to always make them when I was younger and when I was sick or sad. He took a bite of the sandwich. His eyes rolled back and he groaned with satisfactory.

"Oh my god Tracey."

"What is going on in here?? I hear Niall groaning and him saying your name Tracey. Were you just giving him a blow job or a hand job??" Louis startled me. He looked at me with a smirk.

"Yeah because that's what I like to do to guys who are at my house. You finally found out that I'm a whore who gives blow jobs in my kitchen." Sarcastically speaking to Louis with a smile on my face.

"Great because I am feeling like I need one too. So get to work." He laughed and then I did. Niall then spoke up through the conversation.

"Louis she makes the best sandwiches ever!"

"Uh huh! Sure she does! I think your just saying that to cover up that she is a blow job whore." I then made Louis a sandwich and I made Zayn one too because he came in sneakily but I saw him. The guys except for Liam and Harry were sitting in the kitchen counter eating Grilled Peant Butter sandwiches that I was making. They all had the same reaction as Niall and they laughed.

I heard Harry's footsteps coming down the steps. His voice was husky when he spoke up.

"You know I kinda think something dirty is happening in my kitchen when I see Tracey in booty shorts and a sports bra and my best mates in my kitchen groaning and moaning. So before I jump to conclusions and ask if Tracey was giving you guys a blow job, you can explain to me what's going on in here."