Chapter 6

Harry's P.O.V

I was sitting in the back of the classroom and I was messing with Tracey's hair. I would twirl it around one of my fingers or I would pull it just to annoy her. I mean I did have to act like a big brother so why not! I was twirling her hair around my middle finger. We were listening to the teacher talk about some project.

"The project is about type of body part in the female or male or you could choose both female and male. You have to make a poster and write an essay. And to make it more amusing you have to have a boy/girl partnership. So find your partner and then figure out what you are doing."

Tracey looked at Makayla and then Niall. Makayla and Niall were partners. So were Sabrina and Liam. Louis and Eleanor of course. Tracey turned around and faced me.

"Hey partner. What body part are we..." Before she could finish her sentence I did it.

"Penis!"

Louis looked at me and gave me a glare. He then pretended to be mad.

"You only did that because you know I was gonna do that one!"

"Fine you can have Penis. Tracey and I will do..."

Tracey cut into the conversation.

"Boobs!"

"Okay!"

We walked up to the front and to the teachers desk.

"Mr. Lee?"

"Who is your partner Tracey?"

"Harry."

"Okay and what body part are you doing?"

"Boobs."

"Umm... I don't know if you can do that one."

"Please technically it's on the body and it's a part if the female body."

"Okay."

"Thanks."

We walked back to our seats. Tracey and I were looking on our phones now. I then got a text from her.

From: Tracey

Whatcha looking at?;-P

To: Tracey

Your boobs.;-D

From: Tracey

Wow! What a lovely surprise! Seriously whatcha looking at on your phone?

To: Tracey

Your Instagram pictures. Not to be stalkerish or anything but I do it anyway.

From: Tracey

Oh please don't look on their!!

To: Tracey

Why?!? Got nudes on here?!?;-P

From: Tracey

No I just had embarrassing videos of me.

To: Tracey

Like this one.

I showed her the video I was looking at and it was her with no shirt on and no pants and she was wall twerking with a friend at a club or a party.

From: Tracey

Yes!

To: Tracey

But you look so hot! With no shirt no pants just a bra and underwear and you and a friend wall twerking.

From: Tracey

I was 15 and I was drunk. My first time actually. I remember that day perfectly. It was me my friend Ellen and we were at your Halloween party. You were actually the one who stopped me from sleeping with this one guy. And I fell asleep at your house and then you took me home the next morning.

I zoned out from the message. I then thought back to that night.

*FLASHBACK TO THAT NIGHT*

Harry's P.O.V

Tracey and a friend were dared to do a wall twerk in their bra and underwear. Tracey and her friend got up on the wall and started twerking. She got off the wall and fell to the ground and burst out laughing.

Then one guy walked over to Tracey and picked her up. People started walking out of the room. Tracey was pushed into the bed and she slowly took off her underwear. I stopped her and covered her with a blanket. She was super drunk.

"Dude! I was just about to get some."

I was gonna say something but the Tracey cut in.

"Harry it's okay. I can handle him."

I wasn't mad at her I was upset at him for getting upset at me.

"How about you leave my house Dude?!"

"No way."

"Yeah."

I punched him and he fell ito the ground. I picked him up and threw him in the hallway. Tracey was putting on her clothes. She walked out and I picked her up.

"Harry? Where are we going?"

"My room."

"Okay."

I got to my room which was down the hall and I laid her in the bed. She then fell asleep. I laid the covers over her. At about midnight people left. After they left I cleaned the house and then went upstairs. I walked into my room and found Tracey still sleeping. I grabbed a blanket and a pillow and I slept on my bedroom floor.

I woke up and I took Tracey home after I gave her some Advil for her hangover headache.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the bell that rabg for lunch. I saw Tracey walk out with Makayla and I soon followed after her.