Chapter 27

Tracey's P.O.V

We soon arrived at the shop where our parents were. Harry kissed my hand before we walked in and I could feel my cheeks start to heat up. Harry got out and walked in first. I got out after him and walked in. Mom was looking at dresses while Des and Harry was looking at suits and getting fitted.

I walked over to mom and looked at dresses too.

"Hey Tracey. What do you think of this wedding dress?"

I looked at the dress that mom was showing me. It was a long sleeve dress that had Rhine stones going down the body of the dress and then at the bottom it was sleek and flowy. It was super pretty.

"I love it mom!!!!"

"Oh I hope you would!!!"

She went to go try it on with the lady who was helping us. I continued to look at dresses until I saw one that caught my attention. It was a strapless dress that went to my mid thigh probably and it had ruffles in the bottom. It had diamonds on the top. I wonder how much it cost. Holy crap!!!! $20,000!!! Oh geez. I couldn't wait til I got married.

I went into the dressing room and saw mom. She looked so happy.

"Wow! Mom you look stunning!"

"Thanks sweetie."

"So what color dress do you want me to go look for?"

"Umm.... Go look at the color of Des's and Harry's tie and find a color to match it. I let Des choose the colors for the wedding since I chose the food they will he serving."

"Okay. And what time is the dance class?"

"After this any time. Si when you and Harry get done go to dance class."

"Okay."

I walk out and go find Harry. He is wearing his suit and he looks so handsome. He turned and smiled at me. I looked at his tie and saw the color it was the color blue.

"Hey Tracey."

"You look good."

"Thanks. Whatcha doing over here babe?"

"Oh I came to see what color you tie was since I need to get my bridesmaids dress."

"Oh well it's Caribbean blue."

"Thanks."

"Can I help you find a dress?"

"No."

"Can I help you put on the dress ad then take it off?"

"No."

"Bummer. Your no fun."

"I am too fun!"

"Yeah right."

I laughed at him an he laughed at me. I went to the bridesmaids dresses and looked at the blue dresses. I searched for a while and then I found the dress. It was Caribbean blue. It was super cute too! It was a mid thigh dress that had a bow on the front that was covered with rhinestones. The back had a cut out so you could see the middle of my back. I showed it to mom and she loved it too. After mom took the dress, I walked over to the guys side.

Harry was in one and Des was handing his suit to the guy who was helping him. I walked into Harry's dressing room. He turned and smiled. so did I because Harry was shirtless.

"Like what you see?"

"Yes. Now hurry up and get dressed we had to go."

"Oh right."

We soon left as went to the dancing place. We danced to a slow song for about an hour until the lady told us that we were done and that we had the dance down solid. We went home and saw that the house was trashed. Liam and Sabrina were picking up trash and the rest were asleep. Louis was on the couch and so was Zayn. Niall and Makayla were laying on the floor surrounded by food and cans of Arizona tea and cups of Starbucks.

"What happened here?"

"Oh Louis decided to go all ape crazy and start making a mess so yeah. Then he passed out."

"Sounds nice."

"Yeah well Sabrina and I are gonna finish cleaning the living room and then leave."

"Okay thanks Li."

"No problem Trace."

I walked into the kitchen and made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Harry and I shared it and then we went upstairs.

"So Harry?"

"Yes."

"Can you come lay in bed with me?"

"Sure thing babe."

We walked into my room and laid down. We were facing each other and we were both smiling.

"What are you thinking about Harry?"

"Just how lucky I am to have you."