Chapter 11

Tracey's P.O.V

We walked into the bathroom and he set me down inbred bathroom counter top. He then brushed his teeth and I did too. I got changed into a red beanie and a pair of red skinny jeans and a crop top that says 'I Love you' in cursive. I then put on some black heels. Harry put on a white v neck and a black beanie and black skinny jeans and white converse.

We walked downstairs and we ate some cereal. We looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:00. We had to leave now. I grabbed my car keys and my back pack. Harry and I walked out the door and got in the car. I started the engine and the car hummed to life. I backed down the driveway and drove to school. We arrived at school 5 minutes before the bell. Harry went to his locker and his friends. I looked for my friends and saw that they were hanging with the boys.

I grabbed my math book and walked over to them. When I got over to them I saw Niall wrapping his arms around Makayla's waist? And Liam and Sabrina kissing? What? When? How? I need to know now. This calls for a sleep over. Luckily tomorrow was Friday. I pulled Makayla and Sabrina away from the guys.

"Okay Sabrina and Makayla we are having a sleepover tomorrow."

"Okay."

"Okay."

The bell then rang and we all said goodbye to each other. Harry and I then walked to math. We were still working on projects except we were doing a project on linear equations. We all knew what they were but we still wanted to do this project. The project was bungee barbie. Its how many rubber bands can get Barbie down to the ground without touching the ground. We were bungeeing her from the second story.

Harry and I were pretending to do math but we were texting each other.

From: Harry

This project is boring.

To: Harry

Yeah but at least we aren't sitting in a desk all day.

From: Harry

True that. Oh and by the way the boys are coming over tomorrow to spend the night.

To: Harry

Like all of them? Louis,Liam,Niall,Zayn? The girls are coming over. Sabrina and Makayla are coming.

From: Harry

Your girls better not be bothering my guys because we are gonna be doing things.

To: Harry

Your guys better not distract my girls! You guys sure know how to do that.

From: Harry

We can't help it that we have nice bodies!;-P

To: Harry

Most guys don't have nice bodies. But you do. ;-P

From: Harry

I know I do. I know it every time you stare at my body. I know you want it.

;-P

I then starts to blush and he started laughing. Soon classes 1st,2nd,and3rd ended. Oh great now I'm off to health to learn about boobs with Harry

Yay! I got to class and saw Harry not there. Neither were the guys or girls. I just sat down in the back and started looking on Instagram.Soon Harry ad the guys and girls a me in. Harry smiled at me and then sat down.

The teacher told us to get with our partners and start working. I turned around and saw Harry staring at me. I smiled and he was too.

"So...Lets get started in learning about boobs."

"Okay. Well I know that girls need to get check ups to make sure they don't have breast cancer so..." He scooted forward more and whispered in my ear. I but my lip.

"How about we go to the bathroom and I give you a check up?"

I gasped and he laughed. He then backed away and started biting his lip.