Chapter 13

Makayla's P.O.V

I was trying to hold back my tears but I couldn't I mean I just saw my friend laying in her own puddle of blood. I dialed 911.

"Hello 911 what's your emergency?"

"Hi my friend fell down and broke open her skull and is losing blood like a lot!"

"Okay ma'am. What is you and your friends name?"

"My name is Makayla Valdez. My friends name is Tracey Dixion."

"Okay. Where are you located?"

"Rosewood High school."

"Okay. Help is on the way."

I ran back over and saw Harry covered in blood and he was holding Tracey crying. Niall was gone. He must've went to go get the rest of the group.

Niall's P.O.V

I ran into the cafeteria. I ran over to the table. The first thing I saw was my bag of cool ranch doritos. I grabbed them and started eating them. After I ate those I announced the news.

"You guys!"

"What's up Nialler?"

"Tracey is in the hallway and we need to go now!"

"Why?"

"Something happened." I quickly explained what happened. We then ran out into the hallway and saw help coming.

Harry's P.O.V

I was sitting there holding Tracey whispering things to her.

"Please don't leave me."

I was crying.

"I love you Tracey."

"Don't go Tracey."

"It's okay help is here for you Tracey. I'm with you through this." They put her on a gurney and they moved her out of the building. I ran outside with the group and a few other students and teachers. I was about to get in the ambulance but they stopped me.

"Son please step back."

"I need to go with her!!! Please!!"

"Are you related to her?"

"Yes I am her step brother."

"Okay."

They let me past them and I got inside. She was losing a lot of blood. I was still crying. We arrived to the hospital soon. I called dad and he said him and Tracey's mum were on the way. I was told to stay in the waiting room. I was really scared. I couldn't lose Tracey. The doctor soon came out.

"Harry styles?"

"Yes? How is she?"

"She is not doing so good. She lost a lot of blood but we had a blood donor give her some blood. She is okay now she is stable. You can see her. Oh and one more thing."

"Yes?"

"She has a concussion so she might not remember a few things."

"Okay."

I walked to the room and started thinking to myself. What if she doesn't remember me? What if she doesn't remember her family? What if she doesn't remember the guys? I got to the room.

Room 265

I opened up the door and saw her sleeping. I walked over to her and she fluttered her eyes open.

"Hey Tracey."

"Hi Harry."

"Are you okay? Do you feel any pain?"

"A little in my head."

It then got awkwardly quiet.

"So.... Do you wanna tell me why the most popular guy is in the hospital with me?"

"What?"

"Why are you here? Oh my god did someone tell you I like you and you wanted to come laugh at me?"

"You don't remember?"

"No."

"You don't remember us?"

"Us?"

"Yeah we are gonna be step brother an step sister but then we started secretly dating because you love me and I love you."

"Wait so you're telling me I'm dating the hottest guy in school??"

"Yes."

"OMG!!"

"What do you remember?"

"My friends. Your friends. You. My family. My life."

"Okay."

All of the sudden the doctor walked in.

"Harry? Can I talk to you in the hallway?"

"Yes."

I got up and walked out.

"You are gonna have to help her remember so she can regain all of her memories."

"Okay."

"Just make sure she doesn't get hurt by anyone."

"Okay."