Chapter 26

Harry's P.O.V

I was sleeping for what seemed like hours but it turned out to be only 30 minutes. I woke up because I heard Louis outside in the backyard screaming something. I got up and threw on my shirt and my sweats. I walked downstairs and I saw no one.

I walked outside and saw everyone outside. Louis stopped screaming things when he saw me come down.

"Hey mate. How was your nap?"

"Okay but I only slept a little while because I heard some obnoxious teenager outside screaming things."

"Oh I wonder who that was." I laughed sarcastically at him and I hit his arm.

I looked out into the backyard and saw Niall, Liam, Zayn, Makayla, Sabrina, and Tracey playing a game. Tracey, Makayla, and Sabrina were in the pool. The guys were sitting with their feet in the water. I walked over to them.

Tracey saw me and she started to get out. God she looked so fucking hot. She was wearing a bikini that was multi colored. It had cool designs on it. She walked over to me. Her boos jiggled every time she stepped closer. Her boobs looked great. She walked over and passed me and to her towel. I couldn't help but stare at her ass. It was so perfect. At least to me.

"Like what you see Harry?"

I looked at her and she put on the ray bans I gave her and she smirked at me.

"Yes. Why didn't you wake me? I wanted to come in with you."

"Well we can do that later." She laid out her beach towel on the chair and laid down while looking at her phone.

I sat down by her legs and looked at her body. It was so hot and perfect. she had good... no... Great curves and she knew how to show them off. Her boobs were a good size. And her legs. Oh God her legs. They were long and tan. Perfect.

She smiled and looked at her phone. She then got up and started walking inside.

"Where are you going Tracey?"

"Inside. You too. We have to meet your dad and my mom and go get our outfits for the wedding an then we have to go to a dancing class for the sibling dance. So let's go."

"Okay."

I followed behind her and into her room.

"Harry what are you doing?"

"Changing with you."

"Okay just don't look at me."

"Why? I've already seen you naked. And you've seen me."

"True."

She grabbed a light blue/gray thing and slid that on. She then slid on some yoga pants and a sports bra and a crop top.

"Well let's get you changed."

"Wait you are helping me change?"

"Yeah. I wanna make sure you wear something easy to get out of." I started smiling and thinking of other things then trying on clothes and sliding out of them.

"Harry. I didn't mean it in a dirty way. I mean so it's easy to try on your suit. You Perv."

"Yeah well what if I wasn't thinking that and you were."

"Trust me I know you were thinking something dirty. And If you weren't then I'm just a perv."

"We can be pervs together."

"We are such a weird couple."

"Yeah." I embraced her in a hug and she wrapped her arms around my waist. I smiled to myself. Knowing that she is mine.

I let go and we walked into my room. I just kept on my regular shirt. She then passed me a pair of basketball shorts. I put them on with my converse. We soon left and let the group hang out at the house. Liam said that him and Sabrina would watch after everyone.

Tracey handed me the jeep keys and I started the car and backed down the driveway.

Off to go get things done for our parents wedding.