Chapter 20

Harry's P.O.V

Tracey and I were laying in her room watching some chick flick. I can't remember the name but it was super girly. Tracey was crying and I was sitting their comforting her. The movie ended soon and she fell asleep. I got up and looked around her room. I looked at her books and saw a bunch of journals. I then saw a drawing journal on her ledge by the window. I opened it up and looked at the drawings.

They were all so good. Their were so many different pictures with different sayings. My favorite picture was a picture of a couple holding hands and the saying was 'Baby be with me so Happily." and my other favorite was a picture of a couple kissing an the girl was laying on top of the boy and the saying was 'Let me be your Last First Kiss.". As I was scrolling through the pictures I saw one that caught my eye.

It was a picture of a couple kissing and then a girl standing by them looking sad and the saying was 'I'm Half A Heart without you.". I then felt two arms wrap around my waist and then I noticed it was Tracey.

"Whatcha doing babe?"

"Looking at these Amazing drawings."

"Thanks. I work hard on those."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah?"

"Are any of these pictures related to me and you?"

"Actually all of the happy ones are. The sad ones are one that I drew because they happened in real life like the one that say 'I'm Half A Heart without you.' is when I saw you and Caroline kissing one day. See it's you and her kissing then me standing alone."

It broke my heart that Tracey had to see us kissing that one day. I turned to face Tracey and I leaned down and set my forehead against hers. I connected our lips.

"Jump."

"What?"

"Jump."

She jumped and she wrapped her legs around my body. I then fell backwards into the bed. She smiled and straddled my torso. She disconnected our lips. She got up and walked out of the room and into mine. She then closed the door and I shot up.

I walked in and found her getting undressed. I couldn't help but eye her body up and down.

"Why don't you come over here and stop staring at me?" She then started biting her lip.

"Oh my god babe you look so hot right now. I wanna just bend you over and fuck you right here."

"Then why don't you."

"Oh I am and I will. Oh... I'm gonna make you feel so good."

"Can't wait for it."