Chapter 41

Ashton's P.O.V

I woke up in my living room with Harry and Lindsey. I got up and kicked Harry. I was so confused. How did I get here? Why was I laying on the floor? Are the other boys here? Is Tracey okay? Is she safe? Probably not since He rolled over and away from Lindsey.

"Harry. Get up."

"Hmmm.... 5 more minutes."

"No because in the next 5 minutes Tracey could be hurt or killed. So up now!" He shot up and walked over to the door. We grabbed his keys and left. We got into his Range Rover and drove off. We drove towards his house and he ran in. He searched and searched. He then got back in and called someone.

"Hey Preston. I need your help. I need you to track this phone and give me the address."

He told this Preston guy Tracey's phone number and he went quiet. He then handed me a pen and a receipt. He tells me to write down the address.

"Okay so the address is 1733 Quincy avenue. Wait what??!!!"

What was happening? What was wrong?

"So you're telling me this phone is in where?!!!!"

Where??? Where was she??

"Okay. Thanks for your help. Say hello to the wife and kids for me. Uh huh Bye."

I was confused. Where was she?

"So? Where is she??"

"Out of the state."

"Well where?"

"She's in California."

Tracey's P.O.V

I woke up and I was in a car. Luckily I wasn't tied up. I looked over and saw Marcel driving.

"Morning babe."

"Umm... Morning?"

"So we are in California right now so.... I am gonna drop you off with a friend but don't worry I'll pick you up later."

"No please don't."

"Oh I have no choice my friend wants to see you."

"Okay. How long will you be gone?"

"5 hours. And be nice and don't struggle or bad things will come faster towards you."

"Okay." We soon pull up to a beach house and she is standing outside.

"Tracey meet...."

"I know who she is. Kendall."

"Hi Tracey. Please come in." I walk in and their is a chair sitting by the large window in the living room. I turn and see Kendall holding rope. She runs over and sits me down in the chair. She then tied me to the chair. I didn't struggle because of what Marcel said.

"Stay here for the next 5 hours while Kendall and I go out."

"Wait? You're leaving me here."

"Yes. Don't you dare try anything Tracey. If you do then I will kill you when I get back."

"Okay." I gulped and sighed as they left. I then heard my phone go off. I was wondering who it was. Luckily Kendall being the idiot she is, Didn't tie my hands behind the chair but in my lap. And that idiot made it kind of loose. I grabbed my phone with my mouth and set it down in my lap. I then moved my hands so I could use my phone.

I opened up my phone and saw new text messages. 5 from Ash. 2 from Harry? Why was he texting me? I read them all.

From: Ash

Hey I hope you feel better. Love you Trace.

From: Ash

Hey are you okay?

From: Ash

Trace? Why aren't you responding?

From: Ash

Don't worry Trace. I'll find you and keep you safe.

From: Ash

I love you. Don't give up hope. I'm coming for you. Sorry that sounded kind of wierd.

From: Harry

Hey Tracey. Where are you? Don't worry Ashton and I will find you.

From: Harry

I'm so sorry I put you in danger. I will and I know Ashton will keep you safe once we find you.

I smiled. I then looked at the time. It was 12:34. God. And I have to sit here for another 4 hours.