Chapter 63

Harry's P.O.V

I sat in the back of the club with Paige on my lap. She was drinking some type of drink and she was looking out over the club. We got a VIP table because they offered us one. The boys were supposed to be meeting us since we wanted to hang out with the emos. I haven't seen much of Ashton but only when we have to rehearse for some reason with them.

As I sat down I looked down at what Paige was looking at. She was watching as the guys walked in. Even Ashton walked in with the emos. I also see him with a girl. She's tall almost my height probably. She has brown hair with blonde highlights in beach curls. She's wearing some a floral dress with some black converse.

Nothing sexier than a girl who wears dresses with sneakers. She looked familiar but then again most people look familiar. I watch as she walks with the guys to the bar and she orders a sprite and vodka. She was holding hands with Ashton and he turned and smiled. They walked up and I looked at her. Oh. My. God.

Tracey's P.O.V

I walked up the steps to the VIP section with Ashton. We were hanging out with the guys tonight. Makayla and Sabrina were somewhere else with our friend Catrina. We get to the top and I look at the familiar faces. Ashton sits down and I sit in his lap. Another thing we are comfortable with. We are basically friends with benefits except we act like a couple. Ashton likes me and I like him so there is nothing wrong. So basically Ashton never broke up.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I looked around. I then saw Ash put his hand over my eyes. I giggled and I smiled. I screamed over the music.

"What are you doing Ash?!"

"Um.. Uh.. Babe... Uh.... Can you come with me to go get another drink?"

"Sure. Do you just want me to go get it?"

"That would be great babe." He connected our lips and he tasted of coke and cherry and vodka. It was heaven. I got off his lap and walked down to the bar. I ordered him another drink and watched the other people dance.

Ashton's P.O.V

Harry stared at me as I told Trace to go get me another drink. I didn't think that he would be here. Harry pulled me away. We walked into the back.

"What the hell are you doing here Ashton?!"

"I swear I didn't know you would be here!"

"Well why the hell are you and her kissing her and acting like you guys are a couple? Wait you are still a couple?"

"Yeah. Well sorta. I had to stay with her. She needs me."

"No she needs me!"

"What are you talking about? You have Paige!" His reaction was the reaction if reality hitting him in the face. I know that Harry still likes her. She told me everything. Took me a while to take it all in but we stayed together.

"I want you to...." Before he could finish his sentence, the sound of a glass shattering was heard in the VIP section. I look over to where I heard the sound. I see Tracey with a mixture of emotions on her face.