Chapter 68

Harry's P.O.V

I sat in the tour bus as we drove to Dublin. The emos were taking a plane there and then they and then they would be on the tour bus. I looked on Twitter and saw that tracey posted something.

@Tracey_Irwin13: My babies sleeping. On our way Dublin.

I looked at the picture attached saw Ashton sleeping and their kid sleeping his arms. I felt my heart break a little by their happiness. I could have been where Ashton is right now but I can't because I have my career. I turned off my phone and then just tried to fall asleep. Right as I started to drift to sleep I heard my phone ring. I sat up nad answered.

"Hello?" No one said anything so I just hung up. It was probably just a fan.

The bus son stopped and we all got off. I smiled as I heard the thousands of screams. I loved the sound of our fans. The dedicated people who got us here. Right where we are. (see what I did there XP) We went to our dressing room and waited for the emos to show up.

After having a fight with a banana and trashing the musicians room, the emos arrived. Luke, Michael, and Calum walked in.

"Where is the other one?"

"Putting our luggage on the tour bus." I laugh at how they make Ashton do it. Right as I think that Tracey walks in. She is startled by me staring at her but calms down. Alexia runs and plays with Louis and Lux. Ashton soon walks in a and they start getting ready. Tracey is listening to music most of the time. Trying to block out the world. At least that's what she used to say.

The emos went in stage and they sounded great. At around 7:45 the intro started and the boys and I went to our spots. Tonight was going to be good. We all got in a circle and put our hands in. We raised our hands while saying something silly. Every time we went somewhere new we changed what we said.

We walked out on stage and started. Before I started singing I looked back and watched as Tracey smiled and stood backstage watching our show with Alexia. I smiled and began the incredible night.