Chapter 19

Tracey's P.O.V

I woke up with a massive headache. I felt like shit. I shouldn't have drank at all yesterday. I don't feel like I'm gonna throw up but I still feel bad. I walk into the bathroom, that Harry and I have to share, and got out 2 advils. I swallowed them then went into Harry's room. I noticed when I got in there that I was naked. I just decided to lay next to Harry. I rolled over so I could see his face. His curls were sprawled out on the pillow and soft snores were escaping his lips. He rolled over and faced me. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled.

"Morning babe."

"Morning."

"How do you feel?"

"Like crap. What happened last night?"

"Well what do you remember?"

"Umm... your asshole of a brother coming over, me leaving and then going over to Ellen's and then having a shot of some type of alcohol and then next thing I know I wake up naked. So you care to explain?"

"Yeah. You came home drunk. started talking to the fridge. I took you upstairs you got horny and took off your top. I kissed you we said goodnight and yeah."

"What about my underwear?"

"Oh yeah you threw them at me saying to me 'if you still want to have some fun you know where I am' and yeah."

"Oh god. I'm such an idiot."

"Yeah a sexy, hot, horny idiot. But your mine." He then rolled on top of me and kissed me. Harry broke the kiss by asking something.

"So what do you wanna do today?"

"Stay at home and cuddle in bed with you."

"I know something else we could do."

All of the sudden I felt Harry's hand I between my thighs gently rubbing me. I gasped and he laughed. He then stopped and handed me my underwear.

"You better put those on fast before I bend you over and fuck you right here."

I decided to tease. I slowly pulled them up my legs. He then walked over and smacked my ass. I gasped and he laughed. I could feel his bulge on my butt. I turned and I could feel him getting harder. I then seductively whispered in his ear.

"Now who's the horny one." Harry leaned down to kiss my neck but I stopped him by pulling on his curls. A groan came from his mouth.

"No no no Styles."

"Please."

"Nope." I popped the p.

"I promise I'll be a good boy if I get to kiss your neck."

"What if I don't want a good boy? What if I want a bad boy?"

"I can be your bad boy."

"I want a bad boy who can satisfy my needs."

He leaned down and whispered in my ear seductively.

"Oh I can satisfy all your needs." He then grabbed my ass and I gasped. He took that opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. We then played tongue wrestling for a good 30 minutes, every once in a while catching our breath. He won like he always does and he picked me up and took me to my room. He locked the door.

I then walked over to my dresser and grabbed a sports bra and a pair of new underwear and some yoga pants. I changed quickly and then walked over to Harry he was laying down on my bed. I straddled his torso and he smiled.

"I love it when you take charge. It's so fucking hot."

"Yeah." I then leaned down and kissed his neck. I then started kissing down his bare torso. He smiled and watched me. I then got to his shorts and I played with the waist band. I then stopped and started straddling him again.

"You know what is a turn on about you?"

"Hmm?"

"Everything about you."

"Oh really."

"Yeah."

"Same goes for you."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why me?"

"Because your different. Not like other girls. It's a good thing. It's everything about you. Everything that you do. I love you Tracey Dixion."

"And I love you too Harry Styles."