Chapter 34

Ashton's P.O.V

Oh great. Harry and some

Hooker walked in. I looked at Tracey's face and she looked a bit angry and heartbroken. He really just had to show up. Why couldn't he just stay at her place?

Tracey's P.O.V

I stared at Harry and this girl walking in the house. Ashton was looking to because I could feel his gaze on me too. Harry slammed the door shut and the girl took off her shoes and he did too. He looked over at me and Ashton.

"Oh hi there Tracey." He was slurring his words and you could tell he was obviously drunk.

"Harry."

"Oh meet my friend Lindsey." She glared at me and I did the same at her. Ashton touched my shoulder and I calmed down.

"Lindsey and I are having a sleep over so we will be upstairs. Sorry if we make to much noise." Harry picked her up bridal style and I cringed. I felt tears forming in my eyes.

Great what am I gonna do now? Mom is at her bachelorette party and Des is at his bachelor party and they will be staying at a hotel by the chapel. Tears were now flowing out of my eyes. Ashton embraced me in a hug and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I'm so sorry Trace."

"It's not your fault. Just reality."

"Do you wanna stay over at my place? It's just Michael, Calum, Luke and Me."

"I would love to but I have my moms wedding tomorrow."

"Don't worry I'll drive you."

"Are you sure? Would it be okay?"

"Yes. Let's go get your stuff packed."

We walked upstairs and we could hear muffled voices coming from Harry's room. I grabbed my bridesmaids dress and a pair of extra clothes. I packed my toothbrush and a hairbrush. I then grabbed my shoes for the wedding and Ashton grabbed my bag. He followed behind downstairs and I put on my flip flops.

I grabbed my keys just in case I needed to come home for anything. Ashton put my bag in the back of his car. He opened the passenger side door for me and I smiled at him. He got in and we drove away. We drove to a house that was in a neighborhood for college students in downtown Colorado. We got out and he grabbed my bag. He unlocked the door and we walked in. Michael was sitting on the couch and came over and hugged me.

"Hey Trace. What are you doing here?"

"Harry came home with a slut."

"Oh that asshole."

"Yeah. Where is Luke and Calum?"

"Calum went to go get some food. Luke is upstairs asleep."

"Oh."

I followed Ashton upstairs and into his bedroom. He set my bag on the bed and I pulled out my toothbrush. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair.

"Thanks for letting me stay the night again Ashton."

"No problem. Anything for my girl." I smiled at the words. My girl.

"Okay well you can have my bed and I will sleep on the floor."

"No please. I know its stupid but I usually fall asleep with someone holding onto me or laying next to me."

"No it's okay. It would be a pleasure to keep you safe."

I laid down and he laid down next to me. For some reason once Ashton put his arms around I got sad. Tears fell down on my onto my cheeks. I put my heD against Ashton's chest and cried. He lifted up my head and wiped my tears.

"Please don't cry Trace. You're breaking my heart because I hate to see your heart broken."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. He's missing out on your beauty. And he's gonna miss your personality and your kiss."

I bit my lip and smiled at all the nice things that Ashton was saying. I like him so much.

"God Trace. when you bite your lip I just want to kiss you."

"Then why don't you?"

He connected our lips and kissed me. I kissed back. His lips were so soft. They were giving me a sweet and passionate kiss that was full of love and not lust. I loved it. He disconnected our lips and I smiled and blushed. He kissed my forehead and then sat up and ripped off his shirt so he was only in his sweats. I rolled over and laid my head on his pillow. It smelt like Ashton. I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"Goodnight Trace."

"Goodnight Ash."