Chapter 69

Harry's P.O.V

I walk off of stage and I walk to the dressing room with the guys. I rip off my long sleeve shirt and I walk in. Tracey looks up and her eyes meet my torso. I watch her eyes travel up and down my body until her eyes meet mine. I smirk and wink at her. She blushes and then looks away. I realize that the emos arent here. I decided to ask Tracey. I sit next to her and she scoots away a little. I laugh and she notices.

"What do you want Harry?"

"I was wondering where the emos went."

"They went to go eat dinner."

"They went without you?"

"No I didn't want to go. Im not hungry. Alexia went with the boys. They left just a little while ago so they won't be back for like another hour."

"Oh..." I stood up and I put my hand out for her. She looked up at me and then I nodded towards my hand. She grabbed it and I intertwined our fingers and I walked us around the arena.

Tracey's P.O.V

I looked at our intertwined fingers and I smiled and thought back to the first day Harry moved into my house. I soon disconnected our fingers when my mind reminded me that I was with Ashton. He noticed my reaction and I saw sadness in his eyes when he looked at me.

"Where are we going?"

"Just around the Arena. I like to walk the arena. It's relaxing. except for when you get chased by fans." I plugged my head phones in and I shuffled my playlist. Of course the first song that came on was You and I. I switched the song and listened to MayDay Parade.

"Okay." We walked quietly until we got to section 234. We walked up the stairs and we sat down in seats 9 and 10. I looked around and saw people taking down the stage and I looked up and saw the stars. I stared up until Harry spoke up.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure. About what?" I loooked at him and I watched him play with his hands. I grabbed on of his hands and I rubbed circles in his palm. He soon relaxed and spoke up.

"Us." I looked down and closed my eyes.

"What about us?"

"Do you still love me?"

"Harry....You know how...." He cut me off.

"No I need to know."

"I do. I still love you. Its hard to stop loving someone. Especially someone who has made your life better."

"Do you love Ashton?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because I do. Its just something I need to know."

"I do. I love Ashton. I mean for goodness sake hes been there for me when you couldnt have been there for me."

"Like when?"

"When I needed you! When I was so upset that you left!"

"Its not my fault! TRUST ME ITS NOT EASY BEING AWAY FROM THE ONE PERSON YOU LOVE!"

"HOW DO YOU THINK I FELT WHEN YOU LEFT?! ESPECIALLY SINCE I WAS PREGNANT WITH YOUR FUCKING CHILD!" I clamped my hand over my mouth and he looked at me with soft eyes.

"Alexia is my daughter?" I ran the other direction and I left him there. I ran back to the dressing room and I saw Ashton and Alexia sitting down they both looked at me and I wiped my eyes. Alexia ran over to me and she hugged me.

"Mommy! What happened?" I heard Harry's footsteps behind me and then I didn't feel Alexia's arms to in my legs. I soon heard her voice.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY MOMMY!? I DONT KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE BUT YOU CANT JUST MAKE HER CRY!" Harry was shocked by her outburst especially since she was only 4. He then laughed and bent down to her height.

"I definitely believe you are my daughter now since you have anger issues like me." Alexia stopped and she looked at me. Her eyes were asking so many questions. I looked around the room and everyone stopped. Alexia then hugged Harry.

"Tracey can I talk to you once more?" I nodded he needed to know.

"Why did you hide this from me?" He sounded hurt.

"Because you are famous. I couldn't just stop you from being who you are now." He looked at me with soft eyes. More tears flooded out of my eyes.

"I would still have wanted to know."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you."

"You think I'm upset? I am happy! I am so happy that I have a beautiful daughter. And I have you."

"You don't have me. I have Ashton and Ashton has me." I spit back harshly.

"What? I thought....."

"If you thought that this was supposed to be the part where we got back together as a family then you thought wrong. Watch over Alexia." I ran away and I ran out into the pouring rain. I didn't know where to go so I just ran.

I ran as far away as I could.