Halloween Horrors

[Requested]

Patton came bounding into the living room with a screech, causing the other three aspects to flinch from where they stood.

"Where's the fire?" Virgil muttered sarcastically.

"There is none, silly- is there?" Patton squeaked, sniffing for smoke before shaking his head, "Nah, there isn't."

"Well what seems to be the matter?" Roman crossed his arms.

"Nothings the matter! I mean- there is but- it's good!" Patton nodded vigorously.

"So? What is it?" Logan cocked his head.

"This!" Patton held up the case to a DVD, "It's almost Halloween so, I bought us all a movie to watch!"

"The nightmare before Christmas?" Roman gasped excitedly.

"Better!"

"Hocus Pocus?" Logan guessed.

"Spookier!" Patton was bouncing now.

"Halloween town?" Virgil smirked.

"Even bett- well, not much can top Halloween town- BUT-" Patton took in a gasp, "I got BlareWitch!"

Logan's eyes widened, "You like scary movies?"

Roman scoffed in disbelief.

"Of course I do!" Patton giggled, skipping towards the TV and popping in the CD, "Now get settled!" Patton went around to turn off all the lights.

"Maybe we should keep a light on...so nobody trips..." Virgil suggested.

"We should be fine, we have a mental lay out by now so as long as we're careful we can still get the full experience as well as safety." Logan nodded.

"Oh...okay..." Virgil nodded stiffly and ambled towards the couch, sitting down on the edge.

Roman took a seat beside the curled up, anxious aspect, and as per usual, Virgil scooted a few inches away.

Patton flopped down beside Logan and grabbed the remote and switched it the blue ray, turning the sound up and letting out noises of excitement, "It's supposed to be super scary the first time."

Roman flinched at a squeak from Virgil beside him and furrowed his brow, about to call him on it when the intro music blared through the speakers and quieted down as Patton pressed play.

The movie wasn't all too scary at first, just some exposition, and then the background music picked up, like you just knew that something was about to go wrong.

Roman bit his lip in anticipation and leaned forward as he expected a jump scare. And then-

BAM!

The aspects all let out a gasp, but Roman's was for two reasons, the jump scare, and the fact that the wind had been knocked out of him when Virgil rammed into him. Roman looked to his side to see Virgil clinging to him like his life depended on it, burying his face in the royal's side and trembling as he let out various, almost inaudible, whimpers.

Roman leaned back, putting a hand on Virgil's back and rubbing small circles into it before leaning down to look at the darker aspect, the faint glow of the TV making out the pale, horrified face of the terrified aspect.

Roman kept his arm around Virgil, "Wanna' go to the kitchen?" Roman suggested, his voice being able to just barely be heard above the intense music.

Virgil nodded vigorously and Roman slyly got up, holding Virgil's hand and slyly sneaking them away, the darkness being their invisibility.

The two approached the kitchen and stopped once there, the surroundings being just a tad bit quieter and the fridge-water light making it seem friendlier.