Sleep Drunk

[Ill make this quick so I can get sleep, I'm sorry for not updating sooner <3]

"Virgil, what are you doing?" Roman looked at the darker trait who was snuggling up to his chest as they were both laying on Roman's bed, Roman having previously been busy reading a fairytale book yet again.

Virgil sighed contently as he was thoroughly burrowed and pressed his cheek to Roman's chest, "Nothing, go to sleep."

"Virgil, it's three in the morning, I've been trying to- but you insisted we stay in my room! And you know that you always have more...positive, energy in here- and it's keeping you up!" Roman huffed, "Which is keeping me up."

Virgil frowned, scooting back, "Oh..."

Roman felt a stab of guilt in his chest, knowing he'd give in before he even did so, "For the stars' sake, Virgil, I- No- Don't- no- do not look at me like that. I will not allow you to give me the sad Patton face, Virgil! It's simply- fine, what do you want?"

Virgil's face brightened up a little, "Could you Possibly, hold me, and hug me, and- cuddles?"

Roman looked a bit dumbfounded, "You're drunk on your own sleep."

"Possibly."

"You're not thinking straight!"

"When am I ever?"

"You always get this way when you're in my room!"

"...Is that bad?"

Roman sighed, "Virgil, you're the same size as me, I can't hold you."

"Easy fix." Virgil shrugged, snapping his fingers.

"Oh...my stars...you're a..." Roman let out a small squeal.

Virgil let out a happy mewl as Roman picked him up.

"You're a fuzzy, little black kitten!" Roman gasped.

Virgil gave a happy mew.

Roman held Virgil to his chest and gave him a tight squeeze of a hug before leaning back down.

Virgil quickly curled up on Roman's chest before letting out tiny purrs.

One can imagine the level of cuteness.