Ask Ro and Virge: Part 2

[I answered as many as I felt I could for these characters without going against too many of Thomas' personas for them^^]

"Again?" Virgil rolled his eyes as Roman set up the Vlog Camera on the iPad.

"Yes again, we're not some procrastinators that never answer comments." Roman rolled his eyes as he held the tablet screen in front of both himself and Virgil, "Here, I even have pictures this time so you can understand it." Roman dead-panned.

"Ha, ha, funny." Virgil glared, "You're starting though- and it's called a screenshot, not a picture-"

"It's the same thing- but whatever, panic." Roman scrolled over the first question, "Oo! Look at these, they're for both of us."

"Cats, All the other sides like-"

"DOGS!" Roman snapped his fingers and puppies began popping up all over the room.

"I'm allergic you idiot." Virgil hissed before letting out a sneeze.

Roman rolled his eyes as he snapped again so the puppies would floof from existence, "Wow, whoever personified you must have hated you." He scoffed.

"That would be Thomas and it's not a given." Virgil glared.

"Whatever, you have the next question."

Virgil mocked Roman before answering, "Always butterscotch...and always flower."

"...Tumblr has broke you..."

"Ah, but you see, you can't break something that's already shattered." Virgil winked.

Roman rolled his eyes, "Emo nightmare, oh my stars." He then sighed before answering his question awkwardly, "Well...honestly, I think I'd have to go with princes-"

There was a small chirp of a squeak from Virgil that caused Roman to pause before continuing.

"Since Thomas himself is simply gay, I find that stronger for me so I tend to prefer princes over princesses..." Roman shrugged quickly, "But, I'm in between at the moment."

Virgil's shoulders sagged before he snatched the tablet from Roman to look over the next question.