Gay Sweaters

"But why?" Roman frowned.

"Because It'll he adorable!" Patton squealed.

"I disagree." Virgil leaned back from where he sat in his corner by the heater, away from the others who were under the Christmas tree.

"For me? Please?" Patton whined.

"I'm not wearing a two-person sweater, Patton." Roman sighed.

"Yeah, for once, I'm agreeing with sir-sing-a-lot." Virgil rested his head on his knees.

"Oh boy." Logan sighed.

"What?" Roman turned his gaze to Logan.

"Oh, nothing other than that there will be a ninety-seven point three percent chance that Patton will begin to cry." Logan fixed his glasses on his face, "And it'll be the fault of you two."

Roman immediately felt guilty when he looked at Patton who did indeed look like he was on the verge of tears, he was about to say something when he was surprised to hear another voice.

"We'll wear the sweater, Patt." Virgil muttered.

Patton's face immediately brightened up as he clapped his hands together, "Oh! Thank you, kiddo! I love you!" Patton made a heart against his chest with his hands.

"Meh." Virgil shrugged.

"Virgil? Seriously? You're the one suggesting this?" Roman asked in a bit of astonishment.

"Patton is suggesting it," Virgil began as Patton unfolded the sweater, half made of the Sanders' Sides Anxiety Ugly-Sweater and the other half of the Sanders' Sides Prince Ugly-Sweater, stitched together, "I'm simply...obliging..."

"By you obliging now I have too!" Roman huffed.

"You don't." Virgil shrugged.

"Yes I do!"

"Why?" Virgil shrugged once more.

"Who else is going to?" Roman rolled his eyes.

"I could." Patton squeaked.

"That's very kind of you, Patton, but Virgil most likely wouldn't-"

"You not admitting jealousy is so cute." Virgil's voice was smeared with sarcasm as he smirked.

It was still enough to cause Roman's cheeks to light up a bit, "I am not- Jealous." He scoffed.

"Full Of Pride, Jealous, call it what you want but it's true." Virgil snickered.

"I am not!" Roman repeated.

"Then I'll simply-"

"Give me the sweater." Roman demanded.

Patton nodded and gave Roman the sweater.

Roman slipped it on, and looked to Virgil, "I am not jealous and am completely capable of allowing you your own decisions, but Patton specifically made this sweater out of the materials of my sweater and yours, and it would be rude to give it to anyone else."

"Is that so?" Virgil folded his arms before scooting into his side of the sweater.

"That it is."

Virgil had one arm out of his end of the sweater as Roman had one out of his, making up one big sweater.

"I hate this already." Roman tossed his head up.

"I hate it more." Virgil grinned.

"My stars!" Roman scoffed.