New Year [Important]

Hey, I just wanted to write a quick thank you to all of you guys who read my stuff, any of my FanFictions.

You all have made this year absolutely terrific. I don't know if I told you guys when I started writing or why but here's a little personal bit from me.

So, for those of you who didn't know this, in a two month span at the beginning of 2017, both of my Grandmas died, one from each side of the family, along with a great uncle of mine and a family friend. This put a great deal of stress and anxiety on my shoulders and I found myself simply sitting alone for the most of the next few months and being a great deal quieter than usual as I was trying to get through all the losses as well as all the grief that my family was going through, naturally when summer came we went to go visit my family, considering they were so far away it took around three days to get there, and while I was on the road I had picked up on the musical
'Be More Chill' and this was before the whole Michael in the Bathroom, Jeremy rescues Michael chapter was cliche, I had that idea, and I had my laptop with me, I wasn't really sure if I could write that well but I had always loved writing stories, but I had never posted any before. So, I wrote that chapter and my friend had recommended Wattpad to me previously so I knew the platform from her, so I submitted the chapter and within the next 24 hours it had over 50 views— this absolutely made my week, and then comments came asking me to write more and, geez, I remember being absolutely overjoyed that I had gotten a single comment and that it was someone wanting me to write more! So, 200 chapters later, Be More Gay, my first ever published fanfic completed was made :)

You all made such a dark time in my life brighten up and that means so much to me, more than you even know, it's you that I write for and you that I strive to satisfy as make happy, I express myself through this writing, even parts of me that I don't like but you guys love! Thank you. Thank you so much. Happy New Year, and thanks for making 2017 all the brighter.

-Jay ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜