Freckles

[I feel like writing this phrase for y'all- cliche bUt fReCKleS—]

Here's a bunch of Roman loving Virgil's freckles:

"No."

"Yes."

"Roman, no."

"Roman, Yes."

Roman continued to try and reach at Virgil's face as the boy crouched behind his dresser, Roman reaching as far as he could.

"Nope." Virgil rolled her eyes.

"YES!" Roman leapt forward, tumbling into Virgil.

Virgil yelped as Roman began to use his sleeve to wipe at Virgil's face.

"NOO!" Virgil screeched, but it was too late as he was now pinned beside a toppled over dresser and a determined Roman.

"But your freckles are adorable!" Roman squealed.

"No- they're errors." Virgil hissed.

"Hush! I won't stand to hear you say that!" Roman huffed.

Virgil growled and rolled his eyes, "You've got some really fucked up standards if you like me and these." He looks down at the freckles that speckles his nose and cheeks.

"I'm looking down at a thousand stars that shine on your face and make you absolutely handsome and ADORABLE so appreciate them." Roman smiled before pausing, "And now I can see that blush makes them even cuter!"

"Shut uup." Virgil groaned.

Roman kisses Virgil lightly on his nose, "May I kiss every one of your freckles, m'lady?"

Virgil shrank back in embarrassment, "I have too many freckles to count."

"Precisely!"

Virgil couldn't help but appreciate them now.