Pattonly

[Okay so my iPhone currently doesn't let my type the letter EYE so instead of writing the letter I'll be using the word EYE so if you see a sentence like "Eye don't really understand why eye have to do this" it's not a typo it's just my phone being silly, I'll fix it once this bug is fixed!]

[Requested]

"Honestly, it couldn't be that hard." Virgil shrugged at Patton who sat across Virgil's room in his beanbag as the darker trait scrolled through Tumblr, as perusal, on his phone.

"Eye don't know, kiddo, do you think you'll be up to it? I️'m a pretty peppy pappy!" Patton giggled.

"Roman said he needed to talk to me about something and Eye do not want to be around to get chewed out by another one of his lectures." Virgil rolled his eyes.

"Wouldn't it be easier if you turned into Logan instead?" Patton suggested.

"As if he'd allow that for a second." Virgil scoffed, "Not to mention he'd say something like," Virgil used a mocking tone, "Eye don't not see the purpose of this stupid little thingy."

"Well...for one, he'd never say 'Thingy' and for two-"

"I'll switch looks with you for a day." Virgil decided.

"So I'll turn into you then?" Patton cocked his head.

Virgil nodded, "Just he quiet and edgy.."

"Fine, but no promises if Eye day something you'll regret." Patton winked.

"Eye might just say something to Logan then..." Virgil's eyes glowed with sincerity.

Patton frowned, "I'll just stay in here all day."

Virgil shrugged, "Fine by me. You ready?"

Patton took in a breath but nodded, "Yep."

"Okay." Virgil nodded, and in sync, both he and Patton snapped and Virgil turned into Patton as quick as Patton turned into Virgil.

Virgil looked down at his now blue shirt, grimacing at the bright colors.

Meanwhile, Patton was squealing, "This Jacket is SO comfortable!"

"Why do you think eye wear it all day?" Virgil smirked, tugging at the cardigan, "This really does weigh you down..."

"Welp! You'd better get out of my room then!" Patton winked.

"It's still my room Pat-" Virgil was cut off when Patton began pushing him out and slammed the door behind him.

Virgil, now in Patton's body essentially, turned around, met face to face with Roman who looked a bit confused.

"Can Eye talk to you about something personal, Patton?"

And Virgil suddenly knew.

He'd just got played.

"Pa- Virgil!" Virgil whipped around and began banging on the bedroom door.

"Shut up!" Patton's interpretation of a Virgil voice came from inside.

"Don't mind him- he doesn't mean it."

"Eye think he does." Virgil as Patton sighed.

"Come on, let's talk away from there." Roman beckoned who he thought was Patton to the living room couch.

Virgil begrudgingly sat down beside him, "So...what's...the matter...kiddo?"

Roman sighed, flopping down on the couch, "The usual..."

"The usual...which one that is?"

"Him." Roman covered his face.

"Oh- of course...him." Virgil had no idea in the least what Roman was talking about, "Go on..."

"I️'m going to tell him today- that Eye like him that is." Roman said certainly.

Virgil felt a blow of jealousy hit him in the chest and he bit his lip, his fists tightening.

Roman noticed this and frowned, "Are you alright, Patton?"

Virgil shook his head and nodded, "Yeah,- Eye mean- yes, I'm fine...continue...kiddo..."

Roman nodded, getting back into the swing of things, "Eye know how Eye want to ask Eye Just don't really...know if it'll work."

"Well...do you think they'll like it?"

"Eye don't know...that's the problem!" Roman exclaimed.

"Practice on me then." Virgil suggested, instantly regretting it.

"Alright!" Roman spring up, clearing his throat and staring at Virgil-Patton straight in the eye shyly, "Sorry if this is a bit cheesy- or cringy- Eye Just...I'm trying." Roman cleared his throat,

"Eye'd like to let you know that...you mean so much to me...and that despite others maybe overlooking your potential, Eye see it so, so much, every day, every single day and Eye know how hard you work to reach that goal and Eye was so hard to be like that and...you help me so much, with everything, Eye don't even think Eye could function without you! All I'm saying is... Eye would like for you to give me a shot, Virgil, if you would, I'd like to be your prince."

Virgil sat, stunned.

"Do you think that's good though...should Eye tell him..no?"

Virgil could hardly make a noise as he could feel blush creep up onto his face and jelly replace his limbs as he sunk into the couch.

"Patton...? Are you alright? Eye can go get some water for you if you-"

"Yes."

"Yes...you'd like some water?"

"Yes." Virgil snapped his fingers to transform back into his usual state, causing the real Patton to also turn back into Patton.

Roman's jaw dropped as he stared.

"Yes."