Truth or Dare [Prinxiety/Logicality]

[Happy National Boyfriend Day, here, have some gay]
[P.1] [Answering the truths and dares given by you guys!]

[With all my mixed emotions about the latest Sanders Sides video w/ Nostalgia part one-- I'm- partially broken-- but I'm going to try and write anyway because--]

"Another one of these...?" Virgil groaned, "Why?"

"Thomas said it'would bringth forth More views!" Roman grinned.

"Well then, where is he?" Virgil snorted.

"He has a very busy schedule, so I offered we run it by ourselves!" Patton squeaked.

"Wonderful." Logan sighed.

"Well, now don't be such a twig in the dirt!" Patton put his hand on his hip.

"Even I know that the expression is stick in the mud- mostly because...I've been called that a lot but- anyway! Lucky for all of you, I am here." Logan grinned and fixated his glasses further up on his nose, "I've created a list of all the truths and dares submitted by the sanders and made a copy for each of you- and they're laminated!" Logan smiled excitedly at the last part as he handed each aspect their paper, "Each of your sheets has truths and dares for you and you only, I sadly was unable to read any of them, as Thomas said it would he less fun." Logan huffed, "But nevertheless, let's get on with this."

Virgil nodded in agreement, "-Who first though?"

Logan blinked, "You're asking me?"

"Well, you're mister plastic paper over here so- yes, I am." Virgil nodded.

"Alright then!" Logan grinned at the idea of being in charge, "The first one is a dare and should be on all of your papers as it is an all-play-"

"We're not playing pictionary you reali-?" Virgil stopped when Logan dismissed his comment, rEaDiNg allowed the dare.

"Pillow fight, all of you, no mercy." Logan stated, "Well it isn't exactly in a format of I dare you- but I suppose that will have to do- how does one pillow f-" Logan yelped as a pillow was slammed into his face and sent him flying back, into the couch cushions.

"Pillows!" Patton squealed loudly, chucking one at each aspect.

Virgil quickly grabbed one and leapt under a chair, hissing as he disappeared under it.

Roman hugged his pillow to his chest before galloping behind one of the sofa's.

Logan, who was still in a daze, raised up his pillow to see what was going on and saw other the other aspects hiding, Patton nowhere to be seen, "I don't get the purpose of this...but we use pillows as...weapons? Not very effective in my opinion but-" Logan fell to the side with a wack to the head from a sneaky Patton behind him.

"Logans dead!" Patton giggled triumphantly.

"I most certainly am not!" Logan got up and brushed off, only to be hit by another pillow.

"Oh, come on!" Roman groaned, "That was a clear shot at Patton until you stood up, nice going, Logan!" He crossed his arms with a huff.

"Aw," A voice came from behind Roman all too late, "Fussy Princey once again?" Virgil leapt forward and wrapped the pillow around Roman with a smirk, "Romans out!"

"Avenge me, Patton!" Roman squeaked as Virgil used him as a shield, quite ironic and coincidental to the patches on his shoulders.

There was silence...and then a few moments later, Patton struck. He leapt forward and onto Logan's shoulders, hurling his pillow over Roman and just barely hitting Virgil's head.