ROaMAN Hearts

[Requested by @Spear_The_Mint] [Roaming] [heckingeko ]

"I just don't understand why they won't text me back...I mean- it's been a few days and still...nothing." Thomas shrugged.

Roman waved his hand in the air, "Never fear, Thomas! I'm sure their phone has simply... passed, and will be recharged very soon!" He suggested.

Thomas shrugged, "Yeah, I guess."

"Either that or they don't think you're the select person they could potentially procreate with one day." Logan shrugged.

"Alright, Logan,well, maybe it's just that they're too busy taking care of their kiddos that they don't have time for texting!" Patton grinned.

"Patton...they're not married..." Thomas blinked.

"Well, I'm not married and you guys are still my kiddos!" Patton giggled.

"Yes, well, I don't think normal people talk to their personality-aspects, Patton." Roman sighed.

"Normal! My little boy is unique." Patton clapped at Thomas in a giddy manor.

"Not to them apparently- NOT- APPARENTLY NOT!" Thomas jumped up and down excitedly, holding up his phone, "They texted back!"

"aNsWeR hIm!" Roman was immediately at Thomas' side, clinging to the other's shoulder in anticipation.

"What should I say?" Thomas squeaked.

"Well, what did you say initially?" Logan raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, want to maybe go catch a movie?" Thomas blinked nervously.

"And their response?" Logan waved his hand in a circular motion, signaling Thomas to continued.

"I'd like nothing more, thanks for asking, sure!" Thomas grinned.

"Wow, that's a nice one right there." Patton nodded.

"Yeah but how are you supposed to reply to that other than K- because I know that's what you want to write." Virgil popped up.

"And we were almost in the clear." Roman sighed as his look of pure hope faded.

"As if you're not happy I'm here." Virgil smirked.

"Anxiety has a point..." Thomas frowned.

"Wow, that's a first." Roman huffed, glancing at the darker trait.

"Thanks, charming." Virgil replied sarcastically.

"Roman, what do I say?" Thomas bit his lip worriedly.

"Well, why are you asking him?" Logan huffed.

"He... is my creative side- this is kind of his job?" Thomas shrugged.

"TELL HIM YOU LOVE HI-"

Logan crossed his arms, "Fine..."

"Well, Logan still has a point there, Thomas- we could always pitch in some times." Patton smiled.

"Oh please, that's like saying Virgil could actually woo someone over." Roman smirked.

"And who says I can't?" Virgil defended himself with a fold of his arms.

"Well, you never have- and you're not exactly a ray of sunshine, all the time." Roman pointed out.

Virgil raised his eyebrows and smirked, turning to Thomas, "Help me out here."