Withdrawal: Part 1

[Requested]

"Everyone is here?" Logan looked around.

"There's only four people to count for in total, Logan, is it that difficult?" Virgil shrugged.

Logan gave an angered look to Virgil before Patton spoke up.

"So, what's our topic for this week's video?" Patton smiled happily.

"That's our issue." Roman put in.

"You always have an issue." Virgil smirked.

"Are you trying to get on everyone's nerves?" Roman huffed.

"Don't get fussy now." Virgil winked.

"Why I swear-"

"Focus on the topic!" Logan snapped.

Virgil crossed his arms with a triumphant look.

Roman glared over but didn't say another word.

"Well, I believe we could write about the value of boundaries and when things are taken too far." Roman spat, passive-aggressively.

"I agree," Virgil put in, "Viewers should learn to know when to shut their traps and move on." Virgil looked directly at Roman.

"Honestly! I know what you're doing!" Roman growled.

"Could you two maybe not argue for once?" Logan suggested, "One-Hundred Percent of the time, it ends in regret and potential tears."

Virgil's face turned a bashful, light shade of red, "No it doesn't..."

"Statistics." Logan pointed out.

"I'm simply pointing out that it may do Virgil some good to stick a cupcake in it as to not agitate anyone any further." Roman crosses his arms.

"You realize the fanders' favorite phrase is pump the breaks princey, don't you?" Virgil said simply.

"You- you- can just-" Roman began to stutter, "Just- leave!"

"Now, now, don't be too mean, kiddos." Patton began to step forward.

"Too late Patton, probabilities show ninety-percent in the favor of an argument." Logan put a hand on Patton's shoulder to stop him.

"I would if I wanted to, but I'm enjoying how much you're fuming right now." Virgil smirked.

"We don't need you, so leave." Roman murmured.

"Oh but, you don't seem too sure about that." Virgil held his chin up.

Roman tensed up, close to his breaking point and- "I don't need you." He growled as he took a step forward.

Virgil's expression turned from a smug one to an absolutely broken one in an instant. However, he was sure to fix this as a moment later his brow furrowed before he shrugged, "Fine, see how well you work without me." He dipped down.

Roman stood there for a moment before sighing and heading back to his corner of the room, "Drama king..."

"So Says you..." Logan murmured, but deceiving a shake of the head from Logan to signify him to stop, "It'll be fine, don't worry." Logan reassured Patton.