Ask Roman & Virgil: P1

"How do we-"

"Just start, Virgil- just start, simply like any other video." Roman sighed beside the darker aspect who sat next to him on the edge of Virgil's own bed.

"Except we're missing three..." Virgil pointed out.

"Thomas said that only we received asks, so naturally it shall be us in the spotlight!" Roman announced with a grin.

"No promises- but fine." Virgil put his hands up defensively before letting them fall back down.

Roman snapped his fingers to conjure up a scroll, holding it up to read aloud the first ask, "This one, I️ believe is for...me! Roman! Do you...steal Virgil's makeup and use it on yourself...?" Roman frowned.

Virgil let out a small snicker with a thumbs up.

"Well, obviously I️ have my hands on all of the makeup in this household at one point or another! Such as, are you aware that Patton applies blush sometimes? It blends perfectly with the skin and-"

Virgil cleared his throat and stood up, grabbing his novel by his bedside and turning his attention directly to the Camera, "You could waste your money on blush- or get the most realistic kind of blush right here." Virgil grinned, "Position a book in front of you with a firm grip."

Roman looked a bit confused at the other aspect, but then again, was also intrigued.

"And then, let's start with the left cheek-" Virgil slammed the book against his face and then the other side of his face, "There you have it! Bright red and rosy! If you're lucky you'll even get my favorite color- purple!"

Roman yelped and snatched the book from Virgil's hands, "No- NO- don't do that ever- do not try to attempt this at home![-Jay]" Roman rolled his eyes and tossed the book, earning a pout from Virgil and causing the other to plop down with folded arms.

"Oh, grow up." Roman huffed before reading the next question, "Here, this one is for you, Hot Topic." Roman read on as Virgil uncrossed his arms with a hint of curiosity, "Virgil, do you believe that stardust runs through our veins?" Roman blinked a few times, "Huh...getting quite serious here now aren't we?"

Virgil lifted his head, "Hey, I️ like this question," He smirked before replying, "I️ mean...we are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon, and we got to get ourselves back to the garden."

"Wow...poetry, hm?" Roman cocked his head.

"...I️ was quoting a damn song, Princey." Virgil sighed.

"Oh...well- anyway!" Roman sat up, "I'll read off a question for myself next! It says, Roman, What'll you do...if Virgil disappears?" A frown creased across Roman's face.

"Oh, do tell." Virgil smiles innocently.

"Well, a Prince is to be truthful, now isn't he?" Roman glanced towards Virgil.

"Well, you're not...a prince, and you're not truthful...but go for it."

"Hurt-ful!" Roman pouted, "But..." He sighed, "Truthfully I️ will have to say I️ May get a tad on edge...I️ suppose, maybe a bit worried..."

"A bit? Try a lot- I️ disappear for more than a day and you're flipping your shit."

"H-huh! I️ am not!" Roman stomped his foot defiantly, "And just for that mister I'll go ahead and ask you your next question of, hOw mUcH dO yOu lOvE-" Roman paused.

"...Emo?...Ebony...Jazz...?"

"Me."

Virgil sighed, "Well...I️ guess- nope, not answering."

"Oh come on! You're disappointing the viewers!"

"Well, I️ need some shut eye so how about they deal?" Virgil shrugged.

"Virgil."

"Bye!"

"VIRGI-"