Holiday Special: Part 2

"Wow

"Wow...um...thanks for Uh- asking that way- um...currently, no, no I don't...I don't think I do at least...Thanks for...asking though..." Tom murmured quietly.

" Tom murmured quietly

"...Well...it lasted for a few minutes, I think I'll leave now." Tom stood up abruptly.

Roman cleared his throat, "Um...just...stay, please?"

"...Uhg..." Tom sighed and sat back down.

"Thomas celebrates Christmas so...so do we." Virgil nodded slowly, "But...I'm not sure if all of us celebrate it religiously or just for the holidays...that's- to he decided-"

"Welp, that's it I guess." Roman shrugged, "I'd like to end with a um...Christmas thing but— I guess the author is tired or something so...-"

Virgil interrupted, "I don't know which one of these you celebrate but- HAPPY HONDA DAYS, MERRY CHRYSLER, AND HAVE A GREAT TOYOTATHON."

IMPORTANT:

Goodnight guys, drink lots of eggnog wether you celebrated today or not, have a wonderful day, month, and rest of your year, thanks for um such a wonderful year, seriously. This was my first ever year as an actual author on Wattpad, not just like, posting a chapter once a year but actually having semi steady updates...you all mean so much to me, more than you know, and I love each and every one of you and you've just made my year absolutely fantastic, thank you and Happy, Happy, Jovial, Jolly, gay, Happy, Happy Holidays!!!!!!

-Jay ❤️💜💙💚💛
Oh also if anyone of you want to chat just PM me- idk, I've felt chatty lately for some reason and all my school friends are with relatives— the poor souls have to to *shutter* be social... of course- I'm going to sleep at the moment so I can't chat now— but yeah, I don't mind, I don't have notifications on so I just won't respond until the morning— idk, ha, I'm tired, M'kay?

I appreciate you guys A TON!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN!! G'NIGHT- or morning, or afternoon, depending on where you are >w<