Gender Bend

[Just some flirty Prinxiety stuff]
[Should've used this pic for the last chapter but oh well]

[Ha, I've been thinking of doing this for awhile]

[FWI: I don't want to rush things to an end but like I said, my creativity for Prinxiety is slowly dying and needs to regenerate into a new Fandom so- I'm on my last gold hand here before that happens, sorry I watched the special today— y'all will get it if you're whov- anyway, this means these chapters will probably be a significant amount of words shorter but— I'll try to stretch them out for as long as possible^]

Setting: The main living room area

Female Virgil: Long brown hair w/ bangs going over one eye

Female Roman: Long brown hair pulled back in a bun with braids

Female Logan: Short brown hair that goes down to the shoulders and tucked behind one ear with a bobby-pin

Female Patton: Long brown hair in two pig-tails

————

"What the hell just happened." Virgil's eyes widened.

"I believe...we've changed...sexes." Logan commented.

"What the hell does that mean?" Virgil hissed.

"It means I can be a princess!" Roman gasped out.

"I love it!" Patton squealed.

"I-" Virgil began.

"CAN I GIVE YOU ALL NAMES?" Patton screamed.

"Would that not be sexist?" Logan frowned.

"I mean-"

"Let him dream doctor buzzkill." Roman huffed.

Patton bounced up and down before turning to Logan, "Alright, Lauren."

"Why are we even female?" Lauren frowned in thought.

Patton pointed at himself, "Patty!"

"Because Patton thought it would be a nice change from our usual vessels." Virgil grumbled.

"Big word, don't hurt yourself." Roman winked at Virgil.

"Rosalie!" Patty pointed to Roman.

"Huh, I like it." Rosalie grinned.

"A~and Vicky!" Patton pointed to Virgil.

"Um, is that not the evil character in Fairly Odd Parents?" Vicky crossed her arms.

"Oh..." Patty frowned.

(TW: Mention Of abuse?)
"I'm...all for evil, but I don't want to be compared with someone that...well, she's essentially an abusive babysitter...I may be angsty but...that's going a bit too far..." Vicky admitted with a mumble.

"I suppose that's true..." Patty nodded, "Alright then! Vironica!"

"With an I?" Vironica lifted an eyebrow. (autocorrect is going to pull me through hell for this one)

"Mhm!" Patty squeaked.

"Well...I suppose Veronica from heathers is pretty rad..." Vironica nodded slowly.

"J.D. is radder!" Rosalie put in.

"Well duh." Vironica rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to go bust some stereotypes!" Patty squealed as she ran at Lauren and grabbed her hand, "Come on, Laur!!"

"Two minutes and you've already given me a nickname." Lauren sighed but followed Patty regardless.

Vironica looked to Rosalie as the other two leapt out of the doorway, Lauren lagging behind just a bit and stumbling more than leaping before the door slammed shut.

"What now?" Rosalie cocked her head.

"Does this make us lesbians?" Vironica asked in all honesty.

"Hm, well, you know, I've never kissed a girl?" Rosalie smirked as she edged closer to Vironica.

"I'm too gay for this." Vironica smirked.

"Hm, well, if that's so then you're being straight right now!" Rosalie gasped dramatically.

"Well, god forbid that." Vironica snickered.

"We can always fix that!" Rosalie stood in front of Vironica.

"That we can." Vironica smiled, "Though honestly my height couldn't have changed by an inch, perhaps? Like, I go through all this change and I'm still shorter than you?"

"Oh hush, it's adorable." Rosalie pecked Vironica's nose.

Vironica wriggled her nose before wrapping her arms over the back of Rosalie's neck, "I hate to admit it, but you make a dashing princess, Rosalie."

"You wouldn't make a bad one yourself, Vironica."

The two paused before giggling to themselves.

"You mentioned a kiss?" Rosalie smiled.

"Actually, you did." Vironica chuckled.

"Ah, that's true." Rosalie nodded before dipping down and pressing her lips to Vironica's.

Vironica kissed back before leaning back, "I guess that makes me gayer now, huh?"

"A practical rainbow." Rosalie grinned before kissed Vironica on the head one last time, "I'll be right back, love."

"I'll be waiting." Vironica murmured as she sat down, looking at her nearly perfect nails, "A week in this form and these cuticles will be totally trashed..." She noted before pausing and snapping her fingers, a bottle of black nail-polish appearing, She then paused, "Too much work." Vironica shrugged before snapping her fingers, making it so all of her nails were painted black, "Perfectly stunning." She grinned, "I ought to-" Vironica paused at a sudden shriek from the Bathroom.

(HA LMAO SORRY HAD TOThis scene was requested as a chapter a while back but— here)

"VIRONICA THE TOILET IS BLEEDING—"

"...I don't think it's the toilet, Ro...I- shit, I'll go get the pain killers and chocolate..."

——
Hh I can't write GL— I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm not that experienced in the field of professional Gaying as a couple like Vir and Ro but— sorry if this was written a bit vague "^^ Hope you enjoyed!!

-Jay ❤️🧡💛💚💙