Kiddos

"Cuddles."

"Oh my stars."

"Cuddles!"

"Seriously?"

"C u d d l e s."

Roman rubbed his temple, "But Why?"

"Cos I really just...you don't wuv me?"

"You don't know how hard I'm trying to not simply go over there and hold you, Dear." Roman sighed, "But Why- Why did you turn into a six year old, Virgil- again?"

"This time it was kinda' volunt- voluntaaa-" Virgil tried to get the word out as he kicked his legs happily over the side of his bed, waving his hands at his sides with the kicks, his hoodie sleeves going way too far over his hands as well as falling to his knees.

"Voluntary?" Roman smiled.

"Yup! Cos I was gonna' just like- see how I felt n stuff as a kid cos I have less- anxiety as kid! And then like...I didn't wanna' turn back!" Virgil giggled.

"You're literally the cutest thing in the world."

"I know!" Virgil then put his arms up high and began waving his long-sleeves around, "Up! Up!"

Roman couldn't resist any longer and sighed as he strode up to the his smaller other half and bent down, hoisting him up into his arms in a cradling position.

Virgil grinned and snuggled into Roman's arms.

"You're just doing this so I'll spoil you." Roman shook his head with a smile.

"Kiss me! On the face! All over the face!" Virgil squealed.

Roman grinned, "My Little Prince I-" He paused, "Oh my stars I just had the most wonderful idea." Roman sat Virgil back down on the side of the bed.

Virgil whimpered, "No kisses?" He began to sniffle.

"Hold on!" Roman grinned, snapping his fingers.

In an instant there was now a six year old Virgil and a seven year old Roman.

"B-but this is my kiddo time..." Virgil pouted.

"You're still younger than me!" Roman giggled and galloped over to Virgil, stopping before him and looking up at the boy who sat atop the bed which looked twice as big now.

"Humph." Virgil pouted and crossed his arms.

Roman held out his hand, "Come on! I can rescue you! I can be the prince!" He squeaked.

Virgil crossed his arms and shook his head.

Roman frowned but was persistent, leaping up and wriggling on the side of the bed, trying to pull himself over.

Virgil couldn't help but chuckle at Roman's attempt as he was halfway on the bed.

"I shall save you!" Roman vowed before yelping and rolling onto the floor, hitting his head hard.

There was a gasp from Virgil and then a pause as Roman laid on the floor in a bit of shock.

Roman bit his lip as he felt tears well in his eyes, trying to fight them back but then letting out a loud wail.

Virgil immediately stumbled to the floor and made his way to Roman, "D-don't! C-cry!"

Roman just continued to wail as he rocked himself in a tiny ball, "M-my h-head- th-the floor- bited m-me!" He cried out.

Virgil sniffled as he felt he was going to cry too, "Y-you're making m-me sad t-too." Roman's wailing just got louder, then prompting Virgil to collapse into the floor and begin to cry out as well, leaving two little boys to cry on the floor.

They continued this for a few moments before the door opened.

"What's going on...?" Logan peeked through, "Oh its- Roman and- Virgil and-"

"LeT mE tHrOuGH- mY cHiLdReN!" Patton screeched as he shoved past Logan and bolted forward, instantly scooping Virgil and Roman into his arms and onto his shoulders.

The boys continued to wail and pound their fists on Patton's back.

Logan winced as he came up to Patton with plugged ears, "Does that not hurt at all?"

"Oh no, it hurts like a motherly truck driver!" Patton grinned through the pain, "But, this'll get them to calm down- in fact- would you mind grabbing Virgil?"

Logan took a step back, "I am- not at all good with children-"

"Logan. Take. Virgil."

Logan sighed before grabbing the little guy and hoisting him onto his shoulder, "Um...there...there...Virgil..." Logan patted Virgil on the back a few times.

Virgil sobbed into Logan's shoulder as he trembled.

Meanwhile Patton was swaying from side to side with Roman, easing the little boy to stop crying, "Come on, now- it's alright, you'll be alright."

"M-my h-head has a b-boo boo-" Roman wailed Out.

Patton held Roman up, "Do you want me to kiss it?" He smiled.

Roman smiled a moment before shaking his head, "I-I want- Anxi- I want Anxi to k-kiss it." He began to cry again as he couldn't see where Virgil was.

"R-Ro! Ro!" Virgil began to wriggle around in Logan's arms and Logan let him down carefully into the floor.

Virgil raced towards Patton and began tugging on his pants' leg, "R-RoRo!"

"Yeah?" Patton could hardly contain squeals as he set Roman down, who instantly collapsed to the floor and began pounding his fists on the ground as he still didn't know where Virgil was.

"RoRo!" Virgil cried out and flopped onto his stomach to look Eye to Eye with Roman.

"A-anxi!" Roman sniffled as he tries to crawl towards the other.

Virgil leaned forward and began to shower Roman's face in many, tiny kisses from his forehead to his cheeks.

Roman's cries soon turned to giggles as he then began to put his arms around Virgil as they sat up.

Virgil hugged him back as they snuggled close to each other and sighed contently.

"They're too precious."

Patton looked surprised to hear Logan saying this but grinned and snapped his fingers, turning himself into a seven-year old and bouncing up and down, "Lo! Come on Lo!"

Logan couldn't help it, he could say it was peer-pressure but honestly he didn't mind as he turned into a seven-year old as well and let Patton tackle him into a cuddle attack.

After sometime there were simply four different seven-year-old aspects in two groups of two, cuddling with their other half happily on the floor.