Cold Feet

[A short to provide fluff]
"Of course you're cold, it's December and you're only wearing that thin thing." Roman pointed to Virgil's jacket.

"So, no cuddles, sir-sing-a-lot?"

"Of course cuddles, who do you take me as?" Roman rolled his eyes as he opened the door to his room for Virgil, "Out of curiosity though...why do you out of all aspects and of all times now wish for cuddling?"

"My room has a spider that disappeared and I can't find." Virgil said quickly as he rushed forward and plunged into the bed, rolling the comforter around him and snuggling into it.

"You liar! You came for the warmth of the blankets!"

"Duh." Virgil's voice was muffled from the comforter.

"Leave some for me!" Roman huffed as he approached Virgil and began to take some of the blanket.

"Nuh." Virgil shook his head.

"Why?" Roman folded his arms.

"Lay on ma feet, blankets never cover up feet." Virgil pointed to his feet that were poked out.

"Seriously?"

"...Yes?"

Roman sighed and snapped his fingers, causing himself to morph into a ball of a fluffy cat and trotted over to Virgil's feet, curling up on top of them.

"Aw." Virgil smirked.

"I'm only doing this because you're being stubborn." Roman meowed.

"You're purring."

Roman let out a hiss...but still continued to purr.