I dont know: Part 2

"He's not here?" Roman frowned.

"No, and I didn't see him in stage arts either." Patton frowned.

"Peculiar...I saw him this morning..." Logan cocked his head at the two who sat next to him on the bottom step of the school's amphitheater.

Roman blinked in confusion, "You did?"

Logan nodded, "He was in my first period class."

"Did he get sick?" Patton gasped.

"He seemed fine yesterday..." Roman sat back on the step.

"Odd..." Logan pushed his glasses up on his nose.

"You don't think he left, do you?" Patton fretted.

"No, you know him, he hardly ever skips school, even when he's sick- remember? He came to school with his cheeks as rosy as- well, roses! It made his freckles pop out like Little stars and he looked so tired that he could hardly stand on his feet!" Roman smiled fondly.

"Almost a rosy as yours right now." Patton giggled.

"Sh-up uP!" Roman squeaked.

"Oh, come on now, Roman. Virgil isn't present right now and it's obvious that you've been attracted to him for quite some time now." Logan stated as if it was a fact.

"Like you before you finally got with Patton?" Roman smirked.

"Precisely." Logan smirked with a wink.

"You have no shame." Roman growled, but a bit impressed.

"Logan has a point there though! Virgil is finally not here to hear- so spill!" Patton bounced up and down with excitement.

"I never said I liked him!" Roman defended himself.

"Well, Yeah, but, you did just compare his freckles to the stars, so..." Patton smiled widely.

Roman's voice came out as a string of flustered stutters.

"It's quite frankly a fact that you're attracted to him, so simply admit it and we'll stop." Logan grinned.

"Fine." Roman sighed in defeat, "I suppose...I may find him, a tad bit-"

"Cute? Adorable? Potential for Boyfriend Material?" Patton teased.

"Charming." Roman glared at Patton.

"Aw, so you do like him!" Patton squeaked happily.

"I don't know, I mean...is he even gay?"

———

Virgil was under the bleachers of the school's football field, taking in quiet breathes as he tried to calm down.

Ray's words seemed to echo in Virgil's head until they would slam themselves against the walls of his mind and torment him to an almost unbearable state of discomfort.

Virgil's heart ached, along with his lungs, which screamed for air from his long run away from Ray who had pursued him for a good ten minutes before Virgil hid. He had stayed quiet, as to avail capture, until the coast was clear, but that meant holding the little breath he had left, so he was now gasping as he tried to fill his chest with air.

If Virgil's min hadn't been clouded before, well, the storm was sure as hell not clearing up now.

Virgil could hardly hear his own thoughts over his breathing.

"I don't...understand..." Virgil whined our loud. He fell onto his side and continued to pant, allowing a minimal amount of tears to slip from his eyes. He knew he would have to drag himself to his feet soon, as the lunch bell would ring, but for now he focused on anything but the topic of sexuality.

This worked for about two seconds.

Virgil was plunged into the topic he hated the most and found himself struggling further for breath.

Was he asexual...?

Well, Virgil had seen the pride flags and it would surely match his aesthetic but it wasn't as if one picked their favorite flag and bam there's your sexuality. If it were that easy, everything would he simple. However, now it took thought, time, and energy. Not only that, but also confusion.

It made sense, he had never loved someone before. Sure, yes, he had liked someone- but love? No, never before. Did that mean...he was asexual? Did it? Or- maybe there was more to it, more to sexualities than to what met the eye. Well Virgil was sure of this. However, he wanted, he needed a solution so bad.

"I need to decide..." Virgil mumbled.

"Decide what?"

Virgil gasped in slight shock at the voice that he heard and looked around frantically to spot a boy on the other end of the underside of the bleachers, a laptop in his lap that he was just now closing.

"Well, I'm glad to see you're not wheezing out your lungs now." The boy nodded.

"Wh-who are you, exactly?" Virgil asked skeptically.

The boy had glasses and short, hold-brown hair that was thick and curled just barely around his ears and neck. He wasn't scrawny but was pretty thin and short.

"I'm Cisco."

"Ramo-"

"No." Cisco responded dryly, "Cisco, just Cisco. My core aspect is Decision."

"Oh...-I'm- Wait- like...making decisions?" Virgil blinked.

"It's what I said, isn't it?"

Virgil walked over to Cisco, "I need help with something."

———

"So it's decided for me then?" Roman frowned.

"Don't act so glum! You know you've been wanting to anyway." Patton squeaked excitedly.

"Well, of course, it's just... I wanted to decide wether or not myself- I mean- does he even like me? And- like I said before, is he even g-"

"Of course he is! We all are!" Patton rolled his eyes.

"But,...has he not been troubled about this for some time? His sexuality that is-"

"He'll sure as heck say yes when he hears you sing!" Patton leapt up in pure joy.

Roman frowned as he looked down at the ukulele in his hands.

"You'll sing 'Falling in Love with You' and he'll say yes. It's statistically proven." Logan assured.

"I don't know if I feel comfortable with-"

"Just go through with it!" Patton giggled.

"If you're sure he'll say yes..." Roman mumbled.

———
"Well, the answer seems clear to me." Cisco scoffed.

"You think?"

"Obviously." Cisco nodded.

Virgil let out a sigh, "So, I'm asexual for sure?"

"Well, my methods are simple. I weigh out the facts. You've never liked someone, you're seclusive, standoffish, and quiet. It seems pretty simple to me, that's my reasoning and my decision. I decide you're asexual and I am decision."

"Oh...alright..." Virgil nodded slowly, "So, I'm to never love then...?"

"Well, there's more to a sexuality than that, but- essentially thats a valid observation." Cisco smiled reassuringly.

"You would get along with my friend Logan..." Virgil murmured.

"Oh, a lovely thought, but I've already decided I'll never make friends, it's why I stay here."

"You could at least come to meet my friends." Virgil suggested.

"Oh, good! More decisions to make!"

[Part 3 coming soon...]