Chapter 2

Siva turned to Nathan and shook his head.

A few minutes later, Jay came stumbling over with two beers, one in each hand. "Max is a fuckin' dick wipe, just putting it out there." He said then collapsed beside Nathan. "Where the fuck is Siva?!" Tom shouted. He was already levered and they had only been at the pub for an hour.

"I'm right here." Siva said then patted him on the back.

"Do a shot with us Seeeev." Tom cried as he put his arm around him.

"Alright I'll do it with all the lads. Where is Jay?" Siva asked scanning the bar.

"There he is with that bird by the bar." Tom said very loudly.

Nathan was lounging in the booth drinking a beer. "Mate do you have a volume control?"

Max laughed.

"Oh piss off Nath."

Nathan chuckled then took a sip of beer. His eyes widened when he saw the look in Max's eyes. He went to grab him, but Max already stood up.

"Time to work my magic."

Siva held him back. "Aw mate let him have this one."

Max raised an eyebrow. "What would be the fun in that?" he said then hurried over to the bar.

"She didn't deserve you anyway mate." Nathan said trying to lift his spirits.

Jay smiled at him. "Thanks baby Nath, You're alright you know?"

Nathan nodded then turned to Siva and shook his head. "He is completely rat-arsed."

Jay shoved him. "I am bloody well not. "

Siva smiled. "Mate you are completely hammered."

Jay rested his head on Nathan's shoulder. "I love you, Nath."

Nathan smiled and patted his head. "I love you too Jaybird."

Just then Tom came over and pulled Siva up to tell him something that happened to him on the way to the bathroom.

Jay leaned into Nathan's ear. "Iacceptyou...no...mattterwhat." Jay said as he slurred his words.

Nathan looked at him like he was crazy. "Mate, what are you talking about?"

"The stylist todaysaidyou..weregay."

Nathan's face scrunched up. "He said what?"

Jay took his hand and pet Nathan across the face a few times. "Shhh it's alright."

Nathan sat up. "Mate, maybe I should take you home."

Jay stood up. "No, I am going to get another shot." He said then stumbled off.

Nathan shook his head. That bloody stylist, Nathan thought to himself. What business did he have inquiring about his sexual preferences? Jackass. And Jay, believing it so easily, what the hell was that about?

Nathan headed over to the bar. He needed a few shots himself now. While he waited at the bar, Jay slid over next to him. The bartender placed the shot in front of jay.

"This is my best friend." Jay told the bartender.

She smiled then gave Nathan a look of pity. "I think I will cut him off after this one."

"Thank you." Nathan shouted over the music. He then ordered his shot and waited for her to go and get it. Nathan glanced over at Jay who had just downed his shot. He could feel that Jay was looking at him. He quickly turned and could have sworn he caught Jay looking at his ass, but he could have just been really drunk.

It was around 4 am, when Nathan decided to call for a car to pick him up and take him back to the hotel. Siva had left a few hours ago. Jay was up at the bar with Max and a few girls.

Tom was behind the bar with the bartender, helping her, even though she told him multiple times that it was not necessary.

"Hey lads I'm heading out. Anyone want to share a car with me?" Nathan asked them as he leaned on Max for support.

"I think we'll take our own mate." Max said and wiggled his eyebrows at Nathan.

Nate knew what that meant. "Jay you comin?"

Jay did not respond. He was completely levered and Nathan was probably sure he would not remember most of this night. "Jay!"

The girls and Max where already talking to some other people on the other side of the bar.

"Come on mate. I'll take you back." Nathan said and put his arm around Jay's waist. Jay threw his arm around Nathan's neck and leaned on him for support.

Jay was almost asleep on Nathan's head.

"Jay don't fall asleep on me. I can't support you all the way." he said struggling to keep him up. "Fuck mate."

Jay kissed the top of Nathan's head. "Youaresuch a goodfriend baby Nath." Jay managed to slur out.

"Ugh huh. The car is almost here okay?" Nathan said becoming more and more impatient.

Just then the car pulled up and Nathan helped Jay into the backseat.

As soon as they were off, Jay basically fell onto Nathan's shoulder and was passed out. Nathan being tired himself, rested his cheek on the top of Jay's head. It was like a pillow of curls. He smiled to himself and dozed for a few minutes.