Chapter 47

At the bar, Jay was ordering drinks as Nathan stepped beside him. Jay without hesitation placed his arm around Nathan's waist.

Nathan smiled and nuzzled his face in Jay's neck giving him a soft kiss.

"Oh My GOD. You two are so cute!" a girl cried from behind them.

They both turned to face her.

She smiled. "Can I get a picture with you two?"

Nathan smiled. "Of course babe." He said then hugged her and kissed her on the forehead.

"Oh my god." She cried to her friend and handed her the camera.

"Can you guys kiss her at the same time?" her friend asked.

Jay and Nathan smiled and nodded.

Nathan kissed her right cheek, while Jay kissed her left. After the picture was taken they both hugged her.

"My turn!" her friend said.

Her friend handed her the camera then she hugged the men. "I want a real kiss." She said in a flirtatious manor.

"Oh yeah?" Jay asked with a laugh.

The woman nodded and wiggled her eyebrows. "Both of you at the same time, with me."

Nathan smirked at Jay. "Okay babe, you got it."

Nathan and Jay leaned into her lips and pressed them to hers. They lingered a bit longer than normal. She was a very attractive woman and it was a bit of a turn on to kiss her at the same time.

"Let's go back to my place." She joked after the kiss.

Nathan blushed.

Jay hugged Nathan. "Don't mind him, he's a little shy."

"Ooo I can work with that." She said wiggling her eyebrows at Nathan.

"Let's go. Stop embarrassing me." Her friend said then pulled her away. "Thank you guys. Love you."

"I'm not shy." Nathan said looking up at Jay as he hugged him.

Jay laughed. "Aww babe."

Nathan leaned into Jay's ear. "I'll prove it to you later."

Jay let out a soft moan. "I don't want to wait for later." He said then kissed Nathan softly.

"Hey people are understanding, but they don't want to see you swap saliva all night." Max said.

Nathan hugged Max tight. "Are you mad?"

Max cupped Nathan's face. "I could never be mad about my little bro being happy. I love you Nath."

Nathan smiled then hugged him again.

As he held Nathan he reached his hand out and shook Jay's hand. He then pulled Jay into a hug as well.

"Love you guys." Max said. "We are family no matter what."

"I can still help you score women Max. You know I am the one that brought them over to us." Jay teased.

Max laughed. "Bullshit."

Jay put his arms around Nathan from behind and rested his chin on his shoulder.

"Speaking of women. I left them waiting. See you when we go on!" he cried then headed over to a group of girls by the bar.

Jay turned his head and kissed Nathan's cheek.

Nathan turned around and hugged Jay. He moved his lips near Jay's ear. "I don't want to wait for later either." He said then pulled Jay by the hand.

Jay had never gotten an erection so fast in his life. He stared at Nathan's ass as he pulled him towards the bathroom.

As soon as they were in the bathroom Nathan kissed Jay passionately.

"Ok, I take it back. You are not shy."

Nathan smirked at him then hopped onto the sink and pulled Jay between his legs.

Jay grabbed him by the back of the hair and pulled him into a hard kiss. "You are so fuckin' sexy." He said between kisses.

"You want me?" Nathan asked as Jay face was buried in his neck kissing him.

Jay groaned into his neck.

Nathan smiled. "You want me."

Jay pulled him to his feet and began to take off his belt. "Fuck yeah I want you. Right now."

Nathan reached for Jay's belt and helped it off as well.

Jay pushed Nathan's pants down with his briefs then spun him around so he was leaning over the sink.

He placed his hands on Nathan's ass and rubbed it. "I fuckin' love your ass."

Nathan smiled. "Fuck me, Jay."

Jay knelt down and began to kiss Nathan's ass and then lick his hole making Nathan's eyes roll back a bit.

Jay then spit into his hand and began to moisten his cock. He slowly slid it inside of Nathan's ass causing him to moan loudly.

"Ugh yeah." Nathan cried bending over more.

Once Jay was completely inside he leaned over Nathan and began to move inside of him.

Nathan smiled as Jay kissed his cheek and rested his chin on his shoulder.

They both smiled as they looked at each other in the mirror before them.

"It's so hot watching your face as I fuck you." Jay said into his ear.

Nathan smiled. "Do it harder." He said then began to jerk himself off as Jay moved inside of him.

Jay moaned and obeyed.

There was a knock at the door, but there was no way they were going to stop. They were both so close.

Nathan began to move his hand faster and harder. "I'm so close. I'm gonna cum."

Jay grabbed Nathan's hips harder and began pumping inside of him harder and faster.

As Nathan came and Jay heard the sexy noises coming from his lips, it made him close to exploding.

He pulled out of Nath and came into the sink. He did not want Nathan to be all sticky and messy.

The knock was louder this time.

They both pulled up their pants and quickly zipped back up.

Jay cupped Nathan's face and kissed him. "I love you."

Nathan blushed. "I love you too." He said then turned to open the door.

Jay smacked him on the ass.

Nathan looked over his shoulder at Jay and shook his head.

When they opened the door, Tom was there.

His eyes widened as the two men headed out of the bathroom. "Oh for fucks sake."

Jay smacked Tom's cheek lightly. "Thanks for waiting mate."

Tom shook his head.

Nathan pulled his phone out and read Scooter's message again. He would have to break the news to Jay soon that they had an emergency meeting tomorrow. He didn't want Jay to regret this night. He hoped that Scooter was not going to flip out on them.