Chapter 79

Nathan yawned then stretched onto his back. His phone had been buzzing under his pillow. He adjusted his eyes as best he could to read the message.

Text from Bird: Went to the studio early xoxo

Nathan groaned then fell back asleep. He would head over there in a little bit. Right now, he needed more sleep.

In the studio, Tom was playing his guitar on the sofa as Declan and the producer were chatting about some of the equipment.

Suddenly the studio door burst open and Jay stormed in.

"Bro, what the fuck dude?" Tom asked in shock.

Jay stared down Declan.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"Can I talk to you outside?" Jay asked sternly.

Declan stood up looking confused. "What has gotten into you mate?"

"Outside...NOW." Jay said loudly then stormed out again.

Tom just stood at the door with wide eyes. He then turned back to a confused Declan. "Bro, you better get out there."

Declan rolled his eyes then walked out into the hallway. "Mate what is....."

His words were interrupted as Jay slammed him into the wall. "What the fuck bro?"

Jay held him by the shirt. "Nathan told me everything. How could you?!"

Declan rolled his eyes. "He is over exaggerating."

Jay pushed him, but Declan pushed back this time. He had Jay pinned up against the wall. "Don't play with the big boys if you can't handle it."

"How could you do that to me?"

Declan actually looked sorry. "Listen, I actually was testing him a bit."

"Excuse me?"

Declan released him. "I just wanted to make sure he really loved you and trust me, he does."

"He is very upset by it as am I."

Declan nodded. "I understand Jay, but I did it for you."

Jay shook his head then walked past Declan to head back into the studio. Just as he was about to grab the doorknob, he remembered something.

He walked back in front of Declan. "You know, this isn't the first time you have messed with one of my relationships."

Declan shook his head. "That was years ago mate."

"I don't care! Nathan means everything to me and you were fucking with that. I don't even want to look at you right now." Jay said then headed back inside.

Declan kicked the wall in frustration. "Dammit!"

Jay plopped down on the sofa and crossed his arms.

"Are you okay bro?" Tom asked with concern.

"Not now Tom. Sorry I just can't."

Tom slowly stood up. "Ok, I am heading in the booth."

Jay was happy to be alone with his thoughts again. He was so tired. He pulled his hood over his head and tried to take a short power nap.

During his sleep, he had a nightmare that Nathan was angry about getting married too soon. Apparently they were married for over 5 years in the dream.

Random people started to come over to take Nathan away from him. Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande and Rico.