Chapter 60

Nathan woke up to kisses on the back of his neck and shoulder. "Jay." He whined. "You know I am not a morning person."

"Awww." He said and traced Nate's bare back with his finger tips. "I know, but I couldn't help it. I mean I am up."

Nathan groaned and shifted a bit. "Well, I am not. More sleep please."

Jay leaned into Nathan's ear and whispered. "No, I mean I am really up."

Nathan smiled. "We are not on the same horny schedule love." He said then pulled the pillow over his head.

Jay laughed. "I can't help it. I love morning sex." He said then softly caressed Nathan's ass, which was covered by pajama pants to Jay's disappointment.

Nathan groaned. "Jayyy. Let me sleep more please and besides we can't do anything here."

Jay reached over and grabbed one of the condoms Nate's cousin left on the nightstand. "I beg to differ." He said holding it near his face.

Nathan tossed the pillow at him. "Get out."

Jay laughed again. "Come on, we don't want to disappoint her."

Nathan laughed. "You are bloody sick, you know that?"

Jay tickled him until Nathan was forced to turn onto his back to defend himself. "Stop Jay." He said between laughs.

Jay leaned on his elbow and looked down at Nathan. His eyes were all heavy and he was yawning.

"I want to pound the shit out of you right now." Jay said looking at him like he was something to eat.

Nathan giggled. "I am half asleep bird."

Jay squeezed him close. "I know, I love how you are all sleepy and out of it then I awaken the horniness inside of you."

Nathan raised a sleepy eyebrow at him. "Fuckin' sick mate. Come on."

Jay laughed and began to kiss his neck. "I am sorry, you are just so god damn delicious."

Nathan smiled as Jay buried his face in his neck. "Let me feel how up you are."

Jay groaned into Nate's neck and pressed his hips towards Nathan's hand.

Nathan began to rub it in his hands.

Jay moaned and sucked on Nathan's earlobe. Goosebumps formed all along Nathan's arms.

"Mmmm it is nice and big and hard for me." Nathan said, still sleepy, but coming around."

Jay whispered in Nathan's ear. "Maybe if you slide it into your mouth, you will wake up?"

A huge smile spread across Nathan's face. He grabbed Jay by the curls and pulled him so their lips met. They both moaned into the kiss.

Jay moved to Nathan's neck and buried his face deep to suck on his neck.

Nathan leaned his head back and moaned. "Just know that I get to fuck you this afternoon when I am horny."

Jay laughed. "You got it baby." He said then straddled Nathan and knelt over him.

Nathan smiled at how sexy Jay looked with his pj pants falling off of his hips a bit. He could see how hard Jay was underneath the pants.

Nathan bit his bottom lip then slowly untied the string making them fall a bit, but still on his hip. He ran his hands up and down Jay's tummy. He hooked his fingers into the sides of Jay's pj pants and was about to pull them down when the door opened.

"Nath, I..." Jess froze by the door. She could not move. It took a few seconds to excuse herself and stumble out. "Oh I'm sorry....sorry."

Jay covered his face in his hands and fell onto his back on the bed.

"Shit." Nathan said then sat up. "See, nothing good can come of morning sex." He said then stumbled out of bed. "I've got to go talk to her."

Jay sat up. "She didn't' see anything love."

Nathan shook his head. "It's just....I know that....but she knew.....I just have to go talk to her."

Jay understood.

Once Nathan left the room, he covered his face with the pillow. Damn his morning horniness, he thought to himself.