Chapter 33

Nathan licked his lips. He closed his eyes as Jay rubbed his nose against his. "Jay, I..."

Jay pressed his lips to Nathan's and kissed him hard. "I'm sorry it drives me crazy when you say my name."

Nathan smiled then bit Jay's bottom lip and sucked on it.

"You little shit." Jay said with a smile.

Nathan smirked at him. His phone buzzed. He reached in his pocket and pulled it out to check.

Jay watched his face for a reaction. He knew it was Rico by the look on Nathan's face. "What does Menudo have to say?"

Nathan finished reading then glanced up at Jay. "He wants to meet for coffee."

"When?"

"Soon" Nath said then hopped off the bed. "I guess I better get ready aye?"

Jay's mouth dropped open. "You are going?" he asked kneeling on the edge of the bed.

Nathan threw his hands up. "Sure why not right?"

"But what about everything I just said and..."

Nathan walked over to him and placed his hands on Jay's shoulders. "Are you asking me to stay?"

Jay shrugged. "I dunno. Do what you want I guess."

Nathan lowered his head to look into Jay's eyes. "James, do you want me to stay?" he asked again.

Jay struggled to speak. "Do what you want to do. Whatever."

Nathan nodded in disappointment. "Ok then mate. I will see you later aye?"

Jay grabbed his hand and held on as Nathan began to walk away. "Nath come on."

Nathan didn't look back and pulled his hand out of Jay's grip. "Why stay right? I can do whatever I want you said."

Jay began to panic. "Nath wait please!"

Nathan stopped but did not look back. "What is it?"

"I want you to stay. Please don't go."

Nathan shook his head then turned to look over his shoulder. "Why does it always have to be a struggle? You can't just tell me how you feel." He said sadly then turned and headed for the door.

Jay jumped up. "Nathan!" he cried but Nathan grabbed the doorknob ready to leave. "Fuck...I love you! Okay? I fuckin' love you."

Nathan swallowed hard then turned around slowly to face Jay.

Jay walked towards him. "Will you stay? Please?" he said looking at every inch of Nathan's face like he was studying it. He placed his hand in Nathan's hair and played with it between his fingers smiling at him. "Please?"

A small smile appeared on the side of Nathan's mouth. "You love me like....baby Nath your kid brother, band mate, little buddy Nath orrrr..."

Jay cupped his face. "Yes I do love you like that."

Nathan's face fell. Jay let out a small laugh at how adorable his reaction was. "But I also am in love with you." He said and kissed Nathan passionately.

He pulled away and grabbed both of Nathan's hands pulling him back into the room. "Let me show you." He said sweetly and pulled him over to the bed.

He kissed Nathan's lips without any tongue. He would press his lips to Nathan's and pull away to rub his hands down Nathan's bare chest. The pulling away was driving Nathan crazy.

He tried kissing Jay with his tongue, but Jay did not give in.

"Quit teasing me Jay."

Jay smiled. "I'm not teasing." He said then hooked his fingers in Nathan's pajama pants and slowly pulled them down past his hips. Once past his hips, they fell to his ankles. Jay reached for Nathan's hard cock and held it in his hand.