Chapter 12

Once they were in the room, Jay cupped Nathan's face and kissed him softly.

"Jay?"

"Mmmhmm." He replied while rubbing his nose against Nathan's.

"I just need a minute okay?" he asked sweetly.

Jay smiled. "Of course mate." He said and watched Nathan walk to the master bathroom.

Jay waited for him to close the door, then took the opportunity to make the bed and rummage for some candles. Something.....anything to make it nicer somehow.

This was a pretty big step they were taking and he cared about him a lot. He had slept with a fair share of women in his time, but only a handful meant something to him. This was like nothing he could ever have imagined. He cared more about Nathan than any girl he had ever been with. That scared the shit out of him.

In the bathroom Nathan was pacing back and forth. He had only gone so far with men before. Blow jobs yeah, some licking a bit of fingering, but nothing too dramatic. He knew Jay had never even kissed a guy before him. He was the experienced one. He was used to being the inexperienced one with women. This was on a whole other level.

He stopped and looked at himself in the mirror. "Shit." He said then turned on the sink and splashed some cold water on his face. "You can do this Nathan." He said then dried his face off and headed for the door.

Nathan's mouth dropped open when he opened the door and saw that Jay had set up some candles on the bedside tables. He also made the bed and for Jay, that was pretty romantic.

Jay was sitting on the edge of the bed. He patted the seat beside him. "It was the best I could do. I hope it's alright."

Nathan nodded and walked over to him. "Its brilliant mate."

Jay waited for Nathan to sit beside him. "Speaking of being mates, I just want to tell you that we are...mates before anything."

Nathan nodded. "I know that bird."

Jay caressed his cheek with his thumb. "You trust me right?"

Nathan nodded. "With my life." Was his reply.

Jay took that as a sign to proceed. "Come here." He said motioning for Nathan to stand before him.

Nathan stood up and stood between Jay's legs. Jay reached for the bottom of his t-shirt and Nathan reached over his head and pulled it off.

Jay took his hands and ran them down his bare chest from his shoulders to his waist. Nathan glanced down as Jay began to slowly undo his belt. He was growing hard and Jay hadn't even came close to touching him.

Jay kept glancing up at Nathan as he took off his pants. He smiled as his red boxer briefs with a white waist band were reveled. Jay pushed his jeans down to the ground and Nathan kicked them off of his legs.

Jay traced the waist band of his briefs with his fingertip. Nathan's eyes became filled with lust. He tugged at Jay's t-shirt and helped him pull it over his head.

Nathan leaned in and kissed Jay passionately. As they kissed, Jay began to crawl backwards onto the bed as Nathan crawled on top of him.

It didn't take long for Jay to reach around and begin squeezing and massaging Nate's ass.

Nathan smiled into the kiss then began to move his way down Jay's neck to his chest. As he kissed and lightly bit his way down, Jay's cock grew in anticipation.

When Nathan reached his belt, he glanced up at Jay and licked his lips seductively and slow.

Jay looked at him with longing. "Fuck Nath don't tease me."