Chapter 20

Rico played with Nathan's hair as the two men were lying there shirtless.

"You know what you have to do Nate."

Nathan looked over at Rico. "What's that?"

Rico traced his finger over Nathan's cheek. "You need to do your own thing. He has to see that you are not going to be his little bitch."

Nathan frowned. "I know you are right."

Rico's left arm was around Nathan and his hand played with his hair. He took his right hand and held Nathan's hand over his chest. He played with his fingers and spoke to him. "I'm not saying this cause I like you...and I do..just so you know."

Nathan glanced over at him. "You do?"

Rico smiled. "I thought that was obvious."

Nathan blushed.

"But I actually think you are a cool guy no matter what so that is why I am giving you this advice."

Nathan sat up and pondered all of this. "I think you may be right."

Rico traced his fingertips over Nathan's back softly. "So, can I take you out tomorrow night?"

Nathan turned his head to look back at Rico. "What...like a date?"

Rico smirked. "Yeah, like a date."

Nathan frowned. "We have a show tomorrow."

Rico smiled. "I'm off tomorrow. Any chance I get a front row ticket?"

Nathan moved to straddle him on the bed. Rico moaned and held onto Nathan's ass, which felt amazing in the pants he was wearing. "You also get VIP backstage." He said raising an eyebrow.

"You are a bit naughty you know that?"

Nathan gave him an innocent look. "No I'm a good boy."

Rico reached around with one hand and tugged on Nathan's hair gently then squeezed his ass with his other. "You are fucking not." He said with a laugh then kissed him passionately.

Nathan smiled into the kiss then grinded his hips over Rico's hard cock.

"Definitely not." Rico said then pushed Nathan away. "I should go before I get myself into trouble."

Nathan frowned. "Do you have to?"

Rico shook his head. "Yes, you need to get some sleep and I need to rub one out." He teased.

"You are not the only one." Nathan said then got on his knees and crawled over to the edge of the bed and knelt before a standing Rico.

Rico backed up and pointed his finger at him. "Don't look at me like that you sexy muther fucker." He said with a laugh.

Nathan smirked at him. "What?"

Rico shook his head. "I need to go...seriously Nate."

"I want to watch you."

Rico raised an eyebrow at him. "Innocent my ass. You wanna watch me jerk my cock off?"

Nathan nodded. "Mmmhmm."

Rico shook his head. "You are making this really difficult. You know that cutie?"

He nodded. "I know. It's not like we'd touch each other or anything."

Rico was so hard just thinking about it. "No...no." he said then turned to leave but Nathan grabbed his arm. "Please?"

Rico cupped his face. "Nathan, listen to me. I want to throw you down and fuck the shit out of you. I do, but I also like you so I am going to go okay?" he said then kissed his lips softly with no tongue. He stayed there for a bit longer than he normally would.

"Mmmm anyone ever tell you that you have amazing cock sucking lips?" Rico said rubbing his nose against Nathan. "Fuck, I have to go. Call me later okay?" he said then blew him a kiss.

Nathan fell onto his back in frustration. He could have had an amazing time with a sexy nice guy but fucking Jay ruined it. He was still a bit drunk, but his cock was so hard. He began to rub it and close his eyes.

As Rico was leaving he saw the two girls leaving Jay's room. Rico looked over at him and said nothing. The two men just stared at each other for a few moments. Rico winked at him then began whistling down the hall. Jay slammed his door.