Chapter 73

Nathan almost ran over to the piano and walked around it checking it out. "Wow."

Jay walked over to the piano. "So, I take it you like it?"

Nathan smiled then ran over to him and jumped on him wrapping his legs around Jay's waist. "I love it..love it!"

Jay squeezed him tight then held the bottom of Nathan's thighs to keep him around his waist. "Happy Birthday."

Nathan played with Jay's curls in his hands. "I love you so much."

Jay looked into his gorgeous eyes. "I love you more than anything."

Nathan slowly glanced over at the piano then back at Jay.

"Can I play?"

"You don't have to ask. It is yours." Jay said then let his legs go so he could stand up.

Nathan sat on the stool and slowly opened the cover. He took off his suit jacket and rolled up his sleeves.

"Would you like a drink?" Jay asked.

Nathan began playing a soft tune and thinking. "Hmm. Um I guess a beer would be good."

"Ok I will be right back." Jay said then headed for the kitchen.

When he came back into the living room, Nathan was playing a tune he was unfamiliar with. It was lovely, Jay thought to himself. Even Nathan humming to the tune sounded amazing. He always loved Nathan's voice ever since he heard it during The Wanted auditions.

Jay walked over and leaned over the side of the piano with both beers in his hand.

Nathan played a chord and smiled at Jay. He then took one of the beers from him. "Thanks bird."

"Of course babe." He said then took a swig of his own beer.

Nathan took a sip of beer then placed it on the end table near the piano.

Jay smiled at how hot Nathan's ass looked in those tightly fit dress pants.

Nathan sat back on the stool and slid over a bit then tapped the seat.

Jay sat beside him and watched Nathan's hands as he played.

Nathan would occasionally smile over at Jay as he played.

"I think it is amazing that you can do this."

Nathan played a few chords. "I wouldn't say amazing mate."

Jay slid his hand over Nathan's hand still on the keys. He rubbed it softly up and down.

Nathan watched him as he lifted his hand off the keys and just traced it with his fingertips. Jay lifted Nathan's hand up to his mouth and just placed soft kisses on his fingertips. "Amazing hands."

Nathan blushed.

Jay placed Nathan's hand back on the keys. "Keep playing."

Nathan winked at him then continued to play. Jay stood up and lifted his leg over the stool so he was straddling it and facing Nathan.

"Don't distract me when I am playing bird." Nathan said trying to keep a serious face.

"I wouldn't dream of it." Jay said then placed his fingertips on Nathan's shirt color and gently pulled it towards him revealing more of his neck.

Jay leaned in and licked Nate's neck lightly causing him to get goose bumps down his body. "Jay? This is distracting."

"You can play through anything, I believe in that." Jay said then blew in his ear.