Chapter 80

"Mate, he won't talk to anyone." Max said with worry.

"Let me try." Siva said.

Tom shook his head. "Good luck mate."

Siva headed across the hall to the break room. He knocked to be polite, then headed in. Nathan was on the floor with his knees pulled to his chest. He wasn't crying, but his face was all red from the earlier tears.

Jay had left the studio about an hour ago. Nathan refused to talk to anyone. He just stared across the room. "Hey baby Nath." Siva said then knelt before him.

Siva felt a slight bit of relief when Nathan actually looked into his eyes. "We broke up."

Siva opened his arms to Nathan. "It is going to be okay."

Nathan buried his face in Siva's neck and cried. Siva sat beside Nathan and put his arm around him. Nathan continued to cry with his cheek rested on Siva's chest.

"What exactly happened?"

Nathan sniffled. "He said we should make the relationship open and I didn't agree."

Siva said nothing, just continued to listen.

"Of course he wouldn't budge. Over some bloody god damn dream."

"What dream?" Siva asked.

"He had this dream that we were married and I regretted it."

Siva shook his head. "It's jay. He just needs time to calm down and think about it."

"He said if it wasn't open, then we should break up...and....." Nathan resumed crying.

Siva simply held him.

"I don't even know where I am sleeping tonight." Nathan said wiping his tears.

"You are more than welcome to stay with me and Nareesha. I mean it is only a couch, but at least it is something."

"Thanks mate, I think I am just going to go to Gloucester." He said then reached for his phone to text his mum.

His twitter began to blow up with a trend of #Jaythanisdone

"Oh my god."

Siva looked worried. "What is it?"

Nathan stood up in anger and stormed out.

Siva checked twitter and shook his head. "Bloody hell."

Nathan couldn't take all of the messages he was getting. He turned his phone off and waited for the car to arrive to take him home.

When he walked into his childhood home, his mum was there to greet him. He looked into her eyes and just collapsed in her arms.

"Are you okay baby?"

Nathan just cried and held onto his mum.

She just held him and rubbed his back waiting for him to calm down enough to talk.

He finally began to calm down a few minutes later. "Sorry mum."

"Oh don't be sorry love." She said then kissed his forehead. "You are hurting. You are allowed to fall apart."

Nathan nodded.

"How about a spot of tea?"

Nathan nodded then followed his mother into the kitchen.

He sat down at the counter as his mother put the water on. "Have you spoken with him?"

Nathan shook his head slowly. "No."

"How about the other lads?"

"Not at all. I know I should."

"I could see them being a bit worried about, not only you, but the future of the band."

"Well, I am a professional. I just needed some time away." He explained.

"You should tell them that sweetie. They are probably worried about you."

He knew she was right. He quickly took his phone out to send an 'I'm okay just need a couple of days' type of text message.

Max checked his phone. He was at the pub with the lads and Kelsey. "Looks like he is okay, for now."

Tom banged the table. " I fucking new this would happen." Tom said in anger.

Siva tried to calm things down. "Listen, you have to give both of them a few days to sort things out. Nothing has happened yet."

"I sort of feel guilty about it." Max confessed.

"Why? What did you do?" Siva asked afraid of the answer.

"I mentioned to him a few times how young Nath was and how he may need to party a bit more before settling down."

Siva was not a violent person, but he hit Max upside the head. "You bastard! Nathan is not like you were at 21."

"He is still a lad isn't he?" Max said in his defense.

"Fuck me." Tom said then gulped his beer.

Jay ordered another drink at the bar. Suddenly, he felt hands hug him from behind. "Jaybird." Kelsey said pressing her cheek to his back.

Her smile quickly faded when she saw the tears in his eyes. "Oh my god, Jay."

He wiped a tear away. "I'm gutted, completely gutted."

"What happened Jay?"

"I just wanted to give him some freedom." Jay explained. "I didn't' want this to happen."

Kelsey hugged him. "Oh sweetie."

Jay's phone buzzed. It was twitter.

Nathanthe wanted @Nathanthewanted

Much needed mummy time.

Jay frowned. His heart was absolutely breaking.