Chapter 62

They finally arrived at the restaurant and Jay pulled up to the Valet parking. As they walked into the restaurant, Jay slipped his hand into Nathan's.

The host welcomed them and led them to their private table. They walked up two flights of a spiral staircase, which led them to a door.

When the host opened it, they were outside on the roof. There were a bunch of tables spread out across the rooftop. Nathan could not believe how beautiful it was up here.

The host led them over to their table. They had an amazing view of Oxford at night.

The table had candles flickering in the night and a bottle of wine in a bucket of ice.

Jay held Nathan's chair and waited for him to sit down then pushed it in. After Jay sat down the host let them know that the waiter would be over shortly.

"Thank you." Jay said then smiled at Nathan. "What do you think?"

"I think, if Paul McCartney really does have a godson, he is living it up."

Jay laughed.

Nathan reached over the table and took Jay's hand. "Seriously though, this is really incredible. Thank you so much."

Jay smiled back at him. "Only the best for you my love."

Nathan blushed.

Jay grabbed the wine and poured them both a glass.

"What shall we toast to?" Nathan asked.

"To love." Jay said.

"I like that. To love." He said and they clinked their glasses then took a sip.

Jay took an extra long sip of his wine. He almost finished it in one sip.

"Jay, are you alright?"

"I'm fine." He lied then finished the rest of the glass. He grabbed the bottle and poured himself another glass.

Nathan caressed his hand. "Babe, you seem nervous."

Jay waved him off. "I'm fine. Just thirsty."

Nathan looked suspicious. "Ok?"

"I promise I am fine." He lied. He was happy when the waiter finally came over.

While they were eating their dinner, Jay continued to look nervous to Nathan.

Nathan stood up and walked over to Jay.

"What are you doing?"

Nathan knelt beside him. "Please tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing is wrong."

Nathan rubbed his nose against Jay's. "Are you nervous about whether or not I am having a good time...cause I am."

Jay smiled and pressed his forehead up against Nathan's forehead. "Well, I was a bit worried about that."

Nathan kissed him slowly. "Well, there is no need for that. This is the most romantic night ever. I love you very much."

Just having Nathan this close to him made his nerves lessen a bit. He still was mentally anxious about what he wanted to say to Nathan, but this made it a bit easier. "I love you." He said and kissed him softly back.

"Eh um." The waiter said standing behind them.

Nathan stood up quickly. "Sorry."

"No need to be sorry. Just didn't want to spy." He said kindly.

Jay saw the waiter checking out Nathan's ass.

Jay raised an eyebrow at him.

The waiter quickly turned away feeling a bit embarrassed he was caught. "Would you like to see a dessert menu?"