Chapter 56

The limo stopped in front of the airport. Jay told the driver to give them a minute. Nathan smiled then straddled Jay and sat on his lap.

"Just a minute?"

Jay grabbed his face and kissed him.

"Want me to cancel my interview so I can walk you to the gate?"

Jay rubbed his thumbs over Nathan's cheeks as he held his face. "That is sweet, but I know you can't. "

Nathan frowned. "Saying goodbye to you twice in one week is awful."

"Yes, but it seems a bit easier this time knowing that you will be coming home in a few days." Jay said happily.

"That is true." He said then kissed Jay slowly.

Jay closed his eyes and enjoyed the kiss. He groaned as Nathan pulled away. "Okay, I take it back it still sucks ass."

Nathan laughed. "Promise to text me when you land."

Jay nodded. "Love you." He said then kissed him one last time.

Nathan frowned. "I love you too." He said then watched as Jay headed out of the limo to get his bag. Nathan rolled down the window to watch him.

Jay had his backpack on and his suitcase was beside him. "Aww don't make that face." He said looking back into the limo through the open window.

Nathan moved his face closer to the window and pouted.

Jay knelt before him. "You are not going to make this easy are you?"

Nathan slowly shook his head back and forth.

Jay leaned in and kissed his lips then sucked on Nath's bottom lip.

"Okay that's it. I am walking you to the gate." He said reaching for the door.

Jay pushed the door closed. "Stop it now. You have an interview to do."

"I can be late. I am always late anyway." He said reaching for the door again.

"Nathan stop it now." Jay said trying to keep a straight face.

"Stop being so damn strong."

Jay laughed. "I am this close to cracking and you know it. I better go now okay? I can't wait to see you in a few days."

Nathan placed his hands on the top of the door since the window was completely open.

Jay rubbed his hand over Nathan's hands. "So, I am thinking we can go on a really romantic date when you get home."

Nathan smiled. "Really? Like a real date."

Jay nodded. "Yes, in public and everything." He joked.

Nathan laughed. "Ok, something to look forward to."

Jay leaned in and kissed him again. "Good luck with the interview. I will text you." He said then grabbed his suitcase.

"Don't forget bird!"

Jay looked over his shoulder and gave him an air kiss.

Nathan waved and waited until he was well into the airport before he closed the window.

Jay was glad he had sunglasses on. His eyes were probably all red and puffy from crying. Leaving Nathan twice in the same week was just cruel. If his heart was a person, it would be really fucking pissed off at him right now.

As he waited on line, his phone buzzed.

Text from Nath: