Chapter 53

Nathan was awoken by an annoying beeping sound. He grabbed his pillow and covered his face. It was still beeping and it was annoying.

He reached over to his phone and hit the snooze button. This same pattern occurred a few times before the hotel phone rang. That was an even louder sound.

Nathan fumbled around until he finally found the receiver. "Hello." He grumbled.

"Rise and shine Sykes." Nano said in a voice that Nathan thought was much too chipper for the morning.

"What time is it?"

"7:30am. The car is coming for us at eight, so get your ass up!" Nano said then hung up.

Nathan slammed the phone down then relaxed back into bed. He hugged his pillow tightly and frowned. He missed Jay. It was only day two, bloody hell he thought to himself.

The alert sound was making noise on his phone. He groaned and reached over to look. Jay was face timing him. I probably look like hell, he thought to himself.

He answered anyway. He held his phone in his hand while his head was resting on the pillow.

"Good morning sunshine." Jay teased.

Nathan smiled. His eyes were half open and he looked like he was going to fall asleep again.

"Awww you look so cute." Jay said.

Nathan blushed. "Please tell me that you are right outside and you are coming in."

Jay frowned. "I'm sorry babe. I am via satellite." He joked.

Nathan groaned. His eyes began to get heavy again.

"Hey there, wake up." Jay said loudly. "Get in the damn shower. You know it takes you a year and a day to get ready."

Nathan smirked at him. "Want to watch me take a shower?"

Jay moaned. "I wish. I have to call into the radio station in a few minutes, but thanks for the hard on."

Nathan laughed. "Let me see!"

Jay raised an eyebrow then lowered his phone to his crotch. There was a significant bulge in his jeans.

Nathan squirmed and moaned. "Take it out and rub it for me."

Jay shook his head. "Don't temp me! I told you, I can't right now baby."

"Even if I do this?" Nathan said then took his finger and began to seductively suck on it. He made sure to show his tongue sliding over his finger occasionally then he slid two fingers into his mouth.

Jay's hand was on his crotch before he could even put one finger into his mouth. "You are such a prat. Mmmmm"

Nathan smiled victoriously. "Good now take it out and rub it for me."

Jay was about to unzip his jeans when his phone alerted him to a phone call. "It's the station babe. Rain check. Get your ass up and take a bloody shower." He said then blew him a kiss and closed face time.

Nathan dragged himself to the bathroom and got the job done. After he was showered and ready to go, he received a text that he was already 20 minute late and the car was waiting.  "Brilliant, now I have to listen to Nano all the way to the studio."

When he got to the studio, Ariana was already there getting hair and makeup done.

Scooter came up to Nathan and shook his hand. "We have decided to shoot the video in here. Is that cool?"

Nathan nodded. He was just happy to be a part of this in anyway. Before he had to get tortured with hair and makeup, which he hated by the way, he headed over to say hi to Ariana.