Chapter 5

Nathan's phone buzzed.

Text from Nano: Team dinner in 5.

Nathan rolled his eyes. "I fucking know Nano." He yelled at his phone.

He then walked over to the mirror to take one last look before he headed out. He was wearing jeans with a yellow belt and a form fitting plaid button down shirt, in which he cuffed the sleeves up to his elbows.

There was a knock at his door. "Who is it?" he yelled from across the room.

"It's Kev mate."

Nathan ran over and opened the door. "I was just about to leave."

Kevin laughed. "Right mate."

Nathan rolled his eyes. "Okay let's go."

Out in the limo, Max was pouring the lads champagne, while Tom fiddled with the radio stations.

Just then Kevin opened the back door so he and Nathan could slide into the limo.

"Heyyyy." Siva said raising his glass to them.

"Get them a drink Max." Kelsey said.

Max poured Kevin and Nathan each a glass of champagne. "To having two days off." Max said raising his glass.

"2 days off." They said and clinked glasses.

Kelsey had her eyes on Jay as she sipped her champagne. She waited a few moments then climbed over Tom to sit next to Jay. "Hey bird."

Jay smiled then took a sip of the beer he had just opened. "Sup Kels."

She leaned into his ear. "You fighting with Nath aren't you?"

He shrugged. "How'd you know that?"

"It's so obvious when you two are fighting. You don't sit together or even acknowledge one another. Plus you both look miserable."

Jay turned to her with a worried look on his face. "Is it that obvious?"

She nodded with a big smile on her face.

Jay nodded then turned away. "Perfect."

Kelsey stole a glimpse over at Nathan who was clearly watching their interaction. She suddenly felt her phone buzz.

Text from Nathan: What did he say?

Kelsey just shook her head at him from across the limo.

The look on Nathan's face was heartbreaking.

Text from Kelsey: What happened?

Nathan looked up at her with a look that said 'you do not want to know'.

At the restaurant, Max sat between Nathan and Jay.

This was going to be a long night, Nathan thought to himself. He pulled out his phone and decided to make the first move.

Jay was laughing about something with Kevin when his phone buzzed. Nathan stole a few glances over at him to see if he was checking his phone. He bit his bottom lip when he saw Jay pull his phone out.

Text from Nath: I hate fighting. Can we stop please?

Jay typed something back then resumed his conversation with Kevin.

         Text from Bird: I've been a jerk. I want to apologize.

A huge smile spread across Nathan's face after reading Jay's text. Nathan looked over at him, but he was already halfway to the bathroom. He couldn't wait much longer he needed things to go back to normal with Jay.

He got up and headed to the bathroom.

Kelsey smirked as she watched Nathan scurry of to the bathroom.

When Nathan walked into the bathroom, he didn't see anyone. He bent over to check under the stalls and saw Jay's sneakers in the second stall. He smiled then walked over to the mirror to fix his hair. His phone buzzed.

         Text from Bird: Come to the bathroom

Nathan smiled after reading the text. He walked over to the stall and knocked.  "I'm already here mate."

Jay opened the door and smiled at his friend. "I don't want to fight anymore okay?"

Nathan nodded. "Me either."

Jay opened his arms to Nathan. Nathan walked over into Jay's embrace.

"I'm sorry okay?" Jay said softly into Nathan's ear.

Nathan nodded in his arms. "I know. I am too."

Jay pulled away but kept his hands on Nathan's shoulders. "You didn't do anything mate."

Nathan shrugged. " I dunno."

"Don't do that okay? I'm apologizing here."

Nathan blushed and nodded. "Okay I will just enjoy it then."

Jay laughed, which made Nathan's heart melt. He never told Jay this, but his laugh was one of the most comforting sounds he has ever heard.

He pulled Nathan in for another hug. He could get used to this, he thought to himself. He felt a nervous chill when he could have sworn he heard Jay let out a soft moan into his ear.

Nathan couldn't help but rub his cheek against Jay's head. His soft curls brushed his ear making Nathan let out a soft moan.

Jay's cheek rubbed against Nathan's face until his lips were right next to Nathan's. All of his inhibitions were gone and Jay crashed his lips into Nathan's.

Jay reached his hand up and grabbed Nathan's hair, pulling his head back a bit so he could kiss him deeper.

Nathan's held onto to Jay's waist as they kissed. Jay's hands slid down Nathans head until they were cupping his face. His tongue slid inside of Nathan's mouth, kissing him harder.

As the kiss became more passionate, Jay's hands made their way down to Nathan's waist. His hands slid around to his ass and he squeezed it as their tongues slid over each others.

Jay groaned at the feeling of his hands on Nathan's ass. He began kissing Nathan's jawline down to his neck. Nathan closed his eyes and tilted his head back giving Jay more access to his neck.

Just then the door to the bathroom swung open and a few men came in talking loudly.

Jay stopped kissing Nathan and pressed his forehead onto his as they both tried to catch their breath quietly. "I'll go out first okay?" he whispered softly to Nathan.

Nathan nodded. He felt so empty when he could no longer feel Jay's body on his. He checked his watch and was going to give himself a good 5 minutes before heading back to the table. The question on his mind was, which Jay was he going back to.