Chapter 19

He wiped the tears and stood up in anger. What he really wanted to do was go storm over there and break up their little fuck fest. He still couldn't' believe Nathan would do that. He is actually in there having sex with another guy. He was burning with rage.

Two can play at this game, he thought to himself. He took a deep breath then went into his room. "Hey ladies I'm back."

The two girls were on his bed in their bra and panties making out with each other. Gay, straight, Bi whatever, it was fucking hot to watch. He was getting excited watching them touch each other.

He sat on the chair next to the bed and watched them for a few minutes. Tara slowly moved down Amy's body and pulled her panties off. She glanced over at Jay and smiled before burying her face between Amy's legs and licking her pussy.

Jay groaned and pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it. He quickly undid his belt  and reached into his briefs to pull out his already hardening cock. He began stroking it, moaning and panting.

Amy turned her head to watch Jay jerking off. "That is soooo hot Jaybeee mmmm."

"Bring it over here." She said licking her lips.

"Not yet." He said still frantically jerking his cock. "Have her finger you." He ordered.

"You heard him Tar." She said then began moaning and screaming as Tara's finger slid inside her wet pussy.

Jay thought of sliding his fingers into Nathan's tight asshole. "Fuck." He said with a low moan. "Put in more." He said out of breath.

Tar slid in another finger...and then a third finger making Amy scream and grip the bed sheets in her fists.

He kept thinking of Nathan and the sounds he made when they were fucking the other night. It hurt his heart, he needed to stop thinking of it. The thought of that slutty bartender doing things to his....." he stopped himself. He wasn't his. Nathan didn't belong to him at all.

"Fuck this shit." He said then got up and knelt before Amy so she could suck his cock as Tara fingered her.

Back in Nathan's room, he offered Rico coffee. "I feel bad that we never actually got the coffee." He admitted.

Rico smiled. "It's okay. I'm glad I am getting to spend time with you."

Nathan smiled. "I'm sorry about all that." He said referring to the Jay drama.

Rico shook his head. "I told you. I understand." He said and took a few steps closer to Nathan.

Nathan backed up a bit until his back hit the wall and he could go no further.

Rico reached his hand up and ran his index finger through Nathan's soft hair. "You are freakin' adorable."

Nathan couldn't help but smile. "Thank you." He said sweetly.

He leanded in and kissed Nathan's forehead softly. "And so fuckin' sexy."

Nathan could form no words in this moment.

Rico moved his lips to Nathan's nose and kissed there as well. "Mmm." He moaned softly.

His hand slid from his hair to Nathan's lips. He ran his thumb over his soft lips.

Nathan parted his lips slightly and licked Rico's thumb. He began to kiss it lightly and then seductively sucked on it.

Rico's mouth fell open slightly and he licked his lips watching Nathan's beautiful mouth suck on his finger. He couldn't wait any longer. He smeared his wet thumb over Nathan's cheek and pulled his lips to his.

Nathan moaned into the kiss as Rico pushed him against the wall harder. The kiss deepened as he slid his tongue into Nathan's mouth.

He took off his jacket as they kissed and helped Nathan with his. His hands roamed up and down Nathan's chest over his t-shirt. "Take this off." He said and helped Nathan pull it over his head.

He then crashed his lips back onto Nathan's mouth and kissed him deeply. He reached down and pulled his legs around his waist. "Oh yeah you are so fuckin' hot. Mmmm." Rico said and continued to kiss Nathan and walk him over to the bed.

He gently fell onto the bed on top of Nathan and they continued to kiss. Nathan slid his hands under Rico's t-shirt from the back and ran his fingers up and down his bare back. "Take this off baby." Nathan said seductively.

Rico knelt over him and reached his arm over his head and pulled his t-shirt off and tossed it. He smiled then pressed his body up against Nathan and began pushing his cock into Nathan's crotch.

Rico moved his mouth over to Nathan's ear and licked it then sucked on his earlobe.

Nathan clawed at his back. "Rico...wait."

Rico began to push against him harder at the sound of his name off Nathan's lips. "God Nathan. Ugh."

Nathan held his face and tried to hold him off. "Rico wait."

Rico looked down at him with lust filled eyes. "You okay?"

Nathan shook his head.

Rico closed his eyes and fell onto his stomach next to Nathan. "Fuck."

Nathan leaned on his elbow and traced his fingers over Rico's back. "I'm sorry it's just...."

Rico lifted his head to look at Nathan. "I've been there. I know." He said then  positioned himself so he was sitting with his back against the wall. He opened his arm to Nathan. "Come here."

Nathan crawled over and snuggled against Rico wrapping his arm around his waist. "I really am sorry."

Rico kissed the top of his head. "Don't be. He is the one being a jerk off."

Nathan nodded. "I know."

Back in Jay's hotel room he was sitting with his back against the wall. Amy was kissing him as Tara sucked his cock.

"Help me." Tara said to Amy.

Amy smiled and kissed her way down Jay's chest.

Jay's mouth dropped open at the feeling of both of their mouths on his cock. "Oh fuck.....Oh yeah....I've never had two mouths before...shit..."

The girls were moaning and sucking hard, especially at how turned on he was.

"One of you suck the balls." He ordered.

Tara moved her mouth over his balls as Amy jerked his cock and sucked the tip.

Jay placed both of his hands on their heads and pushed them gently to the rhythm. "Oh fuck....yeah.....God...."he moaned then glanced over at his phone on the nightstand. He reached for it and opened up a few files he saved. He put the phone on mute and began to watch some porn that he had saved.

"Jay are you fucking watching porn?" Ammy cried from between his legs.

"Don't worry about it baby keep sucking me."

"It's kind of hot." Tara said then took another ball in her mouth making Jay grunt.

He was so glad that she said that because this was the only way he was going to cum. He was watching two men in the shower. One man was pressed against the wall while the other was fucking his ass. He liked this video because the man getting fucked had an ass just like Nathan.

"Oh fuck."  Just the thought of him drove Jay crazy. He wanted to moan his name, but he couldn't so he just thought of fucking Nathan....his sweet....little tight ass. "OH shit....yeah...fuck I'm gonna cum.....ugh."

He threw his head back and released into Amy's mouth.