Chapter 45

"When do you guys go on?" Rico asked.

Nathan looked at his watch. "Around 9ish."

Rico traced Nathan's hand with his finger. "I've missed you."

Nathan stood up to face him. "Rico, come on. I told you I'm with Jay."

Rico turned to look at Jay and Max talking to some girls by the stage. "Are you sure about that?" he said motioning to Jay with the girls.

Nathan sighed then turned back to Rico. "He's a flirt. It doesn't mean anything Rico."

Rico raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"I can't do this right now." Nathan said then started to walk away but Rico grabbed his arm. "Wait, Nath I am sorry okay?"

Nathan looked back at him. "This has been really hard for me okay?"

Rico nodded. "I'm sorry." He said then held out his arms for a hug.

Nathan smiled then hugged him.

Jay saw them hugging and was burning with jealousy.

"Jay, dance with me.", one of the girls whined.

She was a very beautiful girl, he thought, but he just couldn't stop thinking about Rico's hands on Nathan.

He barely noticed that she was hugging him and kissing his neck. He saw Nathan laughing at something Rico was whispering into his ear. Son of a mother fucker, he thought to himself.

He couldn't ignore when she reached down and placed her palm on his crotch. "Whoa there." He said, his attention back on her.

"I had to get your attention somehow." She said seductively.

Jay forced a smile. "I'm sorry, I am just distracted."

"I can fix that." She said then kissed him.

He gently pushed her off. "I'm sorry I can't." he said then looked over and saw Rico walking away from Nathan. This was his chance. "I'll need to go talk to someone. I am sorry" he said then made his way through the crowd to try and catch Rico.

"Hey Menudo!" Jay shouted.

Rico stopped and took a deep breath. He turned. "What do you want? Don't you have a closet to hide in?"

Jay squinted his eyes at him. "You need to keep your hands off of Nathan."

Rico rolled his eyes. "Or what?"

"Or we are going to have a problem." Jay said in a threatening way.

Rico laughed. "Ok so we have a problem. Now what?"

Jay moved in closer to him so their chests were almost touching. "He is with me. Get used to it."

Rico nodded. "Okay, I will leave Nathan alone if you go on stage right now and tell everyone in this bar that you are together."

"Fuck you." Jay said and pushed him a bit.

Nathan saw them arguing and made his way over to them.

"Nathan and I know what we mean to each other. We don't' have to broadcast it." Jay said trying to defend himself.

"You are so afraid." Rico said. "What are you afraid of?"

Jay wanted him to shut up. "Quit acting like you know me. You don't."

Nathan stepped between the two men. "What the hell is going on?"

Rico forced a smile. "Jay over here says he is going to tell everyone about you two. On stage no less." He said smugly.